***** The Official Hibernian v Rangers Scottish Cup Quarter Final Match Thread *****

1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

Of course I want to win them all. I haven't said anything to the contrary.

We all know that, due to injuries, there are games where we'll need to play a weaker team to give key players a rest, and all I'm saying is the league is the competition I'd prioritise.

It’s a fair point. We all want to win every trophy but also realistic that this many minutes can impact the league. (Given the press we play + squad depth).

For me we have to go all out to win this one though. The overall trophy count is getting tighter.

There is only 2 more games after this to win a very achievable domestic treble which would be massive.

European run would be incredible but also 5 more games, travel and the odds of doing it are way smaller. Risk/reward probably poorest on that one.

But looks like PC going all out to win each one. Going to be a fun ride

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

Me and the Mrs taking my mum out for a wee bar lunch this afternoon, few beers, back in time for the ball 😁

See that btw? Planned stuff AROUND the game 😉🙃 

Stick your swimming lessons n spelling bees 🐝 

But you did call it "the ball"

33 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Amazing how so many couldn’t remember they didn’t care about europe at full time on thursday too. Expect it to be the same today

Not seen 1 person say they don’t care tbh, only that league has to take priority, our squad is down to bare bones and players will have to be rested in games I’d much rather that wasn’t a league game, even with resting a couple we should still have enough to beat Hibs.

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

Not seen 1 person say they don’t care tbh, only that league has to take priority, our squad is down to bare bones and players will have to be rested in games I’d much rather that wasn’t a league game, even with resting a couple we should still have enough to beat Hibs.

You were one of the don’t mind going out brigade

Just now, .Williamson. said:

You were one of the don’t mind going out brigade

Maybe straight after the Motherwell game I was absolutely fucking raging at that point tho tbf :lol: of course I don’t want to go out but we need this title above everything else we can’t let them get their hands on that CL money and pull further clear financially. 

3 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Pathetic if true. 

Definitely true, I don’t forget much on here which is unfortunate for some.

KAI has never been back on the forum for instance because he said before we won 55 that he would never watch us domestically again as the game was rigged. Said he would only do european games. Hated being reminded he wasn’t allowed to celebrate title success anymore 

6 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Maybe straight after the Motherwell game I was absolutely fucking raging at that point tho tbf :lol: of course I don’t want to go out but we need this title above everything else we can’t let them get their hands on that CL money and pull further clear financially. 

I don’t like quoting the poster I am about to btw as I like him, but this is a pretty clear indication going by likes how many people didn’t care :lol:

On 03/03/2024 at 17:51, STEPPS BOY said:

Could not give a single fuck.

The next two Sundays are bigger.

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Definitely true, I don’t forget much on here which is unfortunate for some.

KAI has never been back on the forum for instance because he said before we won 55 that he would never watch us domestically again as the game was rigged. Said he would only do european games. Hated being reminded he wasn’t allowed to celebrate title success anymore 

It’s not true, all I said was squad rotation in the league needs to be kept for the cups and strongest team possible every league game.