***** The Official Hibernian v Rangers Scottish Cup Quarter Final Match Thread *****

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Missing this as it’s my book club meeting on Sunday.

I’m in the same book club, I’ll save you the time, great book, shame they all died..

Mrs organised a couple of nights in Edinburgh on Sunday. Dinner was booked for 6. That was wrapped right on the head. Now changed to 3 o'clock. Good bit of scran, couple bottles of wine then pump the spoon burners. She's going to have a belter of a day. 

12 minutes ago, Finny said:

Mrs organised a couple of nights in Edinburgh on Sunday. Dinner was booked for 6. That was wrapped right on the head. Now changed to 3 o'clock. Good bit of scran, couple bottles of wine then pump the spoon burners. She's going to have a belter of a day. 

Try get a couple of tickets sorted mate, really make the day special 

One time I won't mind a bit of rotation.

Lundstram looked knackered and Sterling with an ice pack on his hammy both need rested. I hope to see Roofe get at least half an hour and build him up to starting on Thursday.

This is the least important of our remaining competitions and I'd chance some of our squad players getting us through.