***** The Official Hibernian v Rangers Scottish Cup Quarter Final Match Thread *****

1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

Dundee is a much more important game than today as far as I'm concerned. 

I can see where you are coming from but a slip up against Dundee can be recovered in the remaining games, but a slip up today the cup/treble is gone. 

Brilliant to still be in the hunt for 3 more trophies to add to the one we've already won. 

Another step towards at least a treble today.

What a turnaround that would be if Clement did that. In less than one season would cement himself as a Rangers great.

8 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I can see where you are coming from but a slip up against Dundee can be recovered in the remaining games, but a slip up today the cup/treble is gone. 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Your posts are getting worse 

Honestly don't care. We've won one title in 12 years and we have to change that. Particularly with the Champions League money on offer this season. The league is the priority as far as I'm concerned. 

Obviously I want us to win today, but I'd be making changes today and not against Dundee.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

:lol: We’re on course for a treble for the first time in about 15 years. This mentality of just win the league that seems to have crept into our fanbase is brutal. 

If we weren't ridden with injuries I probably wouldn't have it; but we are.

1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

Dundee is a much more important game than today as far as I'm concerned. 

Scottish Cup is apart of this seasons story, While the club remain in all competitions we are fighting for them. I want to win the lot this year today is a must and so is Dundee and the the rest of the league campaign and Dublin is a must also :whistle::lol:

6 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Scottish Cup is apart of this seasons story, While the club remain in all competitions we are fighting for them. I want to win the lot this year today is a must and so is Dundee and the the rest of the league campaign and Dublin is a must also :whistle::lol:

Of course I want to win them all. I haven't said anything to the contrary.

We all know that, due to injuries, there are games where we'll need to play a weaker team to give key players a rest, and all I'm saying is the league is the competition I'd prioritise.

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Of course I want to win them all. I haven't said anything to the contrary.

We all know that, due to injuries, there are games where we'll need to play a weaker team to give key players a rest, and all I'm saying is the league is the competition I'd prioritise.

Winning the league this year also will be a massive income for the club also so I understand your view 👍.

With Sima close to a return and Cantwell and who ever else then hopefully we can overcome what will be a demanding and tough schedule. Injuries this season though have been a disgrace at times

Always laugh when people say we shouldn't focus on this or that game and the next game is the important one. If we lose, those same people will be on telling us how the manager got it wrong and how this player needs dropped and this team are full of shitebags and so on.

37 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

:lol: We’re on course for a treble for the first time in about 15 years. This mentality of just win the league that seems to have crept into our fanbase is brutal. 

It's a defeatist mindset imo. We should aim to win every competition that we can. I don't think any Rangers manager has ever thought that way.

The league will take care of itself. Anyhow, big Phil has made it crystal clear that he won't be prioritising competitions.

Anyone pushing an alternative reality is kidding themselves on. It simply won't happen.

A lot of them say they don't care about certain competitions then are all over the match threads anyhow. :lol:

Not to be taken seriously

Me and the Mrs taking my mum out for a wee bar lunch this afternoon, few beers, back in time for the ball 😁

See that btw? Planned stuff AROUND the game 😉🙃 

Stick your swimming lessons n spelling bees 🐝 

Strongest team out today, strongest team out thursday against Benfica, strongest team out against Dundee next sunday - then we get a rest. Go hard in these 3 games, pick up 3 wins and we're in a fantastic place going into the international break with hopefully 2 or 3 players back for the run-in.

I tend to find at Easter Road or Tynecastle both teams tend to open up a bit which leaves plenty of room for us. Wouldn't be surprised if we got 3/4 today - finishing dependent of course.

Think its gonny be a hard fought turgid game, hope im wrong but we have players who look jaded and its a big ask to be playing Thursday and Sunday when your already feeling the strain, if we didnt have as many injuries there wouldnt be any concern at all. Hibs 1 Rangers 2.