*****The Official Rangers v SL Benfica Thread*****

Just now, Albertzz said:

Manager is to blame 100 percent. Starting lineup terrible. Defending from our own set pieces. Fucking embarrassing. And cost us the game. 

Having all players in their half for corners is on the gaffer but I don’t see what other team he could have gone with, we have been pretty even with them bar that awful bit of defending

3 minutes ago, middli said:

Silva looks fucked off here. I hope he doesn't lose interest or spit the dummy if we go out here. 

He wouldn't be that big a miss tbh 

Guy doesn't do enough 

Just now, Albertzz said:

Manager is to blame 100 percent. Starting lineup terrible. Defending from our own set pieces. Fucking embarrassing. And cost us the game. 

They’ve played out of their skin against a better team. Barely no fit options on the bench… What’s he to do? 

Just now, Albertzz said:

Oh fuck off. Embarrassing aye? 

Getting to the last 16 with this car crash of a squad is nothing short of a miracle. We have come up short tonight but it's far from an embarrassment ffs

1 minute ago, BlueVanguard said:

Fuckoff man :lol:

Listen credit where it’s due he’s been great but he takes the blame for this. Defending from attacking corners has been bullshit. Then Scott wright starting. I’m sick of sight of him.