If Tav scores tonight

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Me too mate.

Especially in Europe. Which is good as the odds are usually much better.

Sometimes I think the Bookies have made a mistake, I got him 12/1 for a shot on target outside the box once. :lol: 

I think most won't appreciate how much Tav done for Rangers until he leaves/retires.

Too many doubts over his defending abilities etc, too many thinking he's the weak link.

But when it's all over and it's all laid out, you can only look back at the numbers and say he has been a magnificent servant to Rangers Football Club.

It will be a monumental challenge to replace him when the time comes, and we'll likely not see those numbers from a defender again for years to come.

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

I think most won't appreciate how much Tav done for Rangers until he leaves/retires.

Too many doubts over his defending abilities etc, too many thinking he's the weak link.

But when it's all over and it's all laid out, you can only look back at the numbers and say he has been a magnificent servant to Rangers Football Club.

It will be a monumental challenge to replace him when the time comes, and we'll likely not see those numbers from a defender again for years to come.

Good post.

But we'll never see those numbers from a defender ever again.