*****The Official Dundee v Rangers Match Thread*****

Just now, Valance1690 said:

Clement deserves as much abuse as these players, stuck with the same tactics and same players, got what he deserved

Na he doesn’t, he deserves criticism, he doesn’t deserve abuse that’s fucking chronic

Look at what he inherited, look at what he was given to play with in January

The players are fucking spineless, he isn’t 

Fuck every one of them tav can go take a fuck to himself a captain don’t make me laugh. A charlatan! But don’t worry I’m sure we’l learn from it so we can do it again next season with these spineless cunts 

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Some will not accept it, but Clements honeymoon is well and trully over.

Fail to win the cup and lose to them again will put our manager in a situation similar to his predecessors in is he good enough.

The players appear to have chucked it, a few strange calls aside this isn't really on Clement IMO. You don't become a bad manager in the space of a few games 

September to January. We had FOUR MONTHS to find and address the issue of goalscoring.     I’m lost for words at how shite that was tonight.  A carbon copy of Sunday where, despite the usual shite….. we clearly ‘learned nothing’

Absolute fucking embarrassment from the players to the management.  We have completely shit the bed and thrown away this league.  Let's not kid ourselves, were league leader and this performance on the back of the RC game only show we don't have what it takes/don't deserve it which fucking sickens me.

Fucking shitebags.

Thought going out against Benfica would be a a good thing, but these cunts think they are too good for scottish football, so out of Europe and seasons done for them.

Bottling cunts