*****The Official Dundee v Rangers Match Thread*****

I guess there probably arent really many other options. Can't say I'm 'happy' but what else is there. Its a poor reflection on the B squad we're supposed to have when we have to waste one of our best midfielders at left back. Sad really. But oh well.

managers always say they dont look at social media, well big Phil should have a read on here and he would be able to see the support (the online support) want Tav, Goldson and Lundstram dropped, even if its only for one or two games, they need to get it into their napers that they arent immune to being dropped for playing pish.

1 minute ago, Redmond7 said:

I guess there probably arent really many other options. Can't say I'm 'happy' but what else is there. Its a poor reflection on the B squad we're supposed to have when we have to waste one of our best midfielders at left back. Sad really. But oh well.

B team barely play and when they do they get pumped. 

Them having zero competitive football this season really knackered them.

1 minute ago, ExiledWeegie123 said:

managers always say they dont look at social media, well big Phil should have a read on here and he would be able to see the support (the online support) want Tav, Goldson and Lundstram dropped, even if its only for one or two games, they need to get it into their napers that they arent immune to being dropped for playing pish.

He dropped Dowell & Dessers so you could say he read some of the threads. He can't drop them all.