Dundee away

4 minutes ago, writingranger said:

It's a joke and really frustrating but I'm going to be glass half full and say: who does playing on a cow field help? No more injuries, some players (starters) will return and we still have a game in hand. Playing 4 games in a row in sodden pitches is not ideal, that's for sure.

Aye but playing midweek before an OF game is a big disadvantage as well

Just now, folkestoneger said:

There are several other midweeks before the split. Should make it clear right now we ain’t accepting that scenario

@RFC55 said there wasn't, I don't know the script tbh. You can tell that will happen regardless though 

1 minute ago, BillyG91 said:

fuckin joke. 

just like the plastic pitch shit if you can't afford to provide a proper standard and maintenance of your ground then you shouldn't be allowed to play in the premiership. makes scottish football look like more of a joke than it already is. 

have dundee never dealt with some rain before? diddy club.

Their ground staff ain't actually proper ground staff. They didn't cover it during the heavy rainfall. The owners don't want to spend money on Dens.

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

@RFC55 said there wasn't, I don't know the script tbh. You can tell that will happen regardless though 

There is the midweek after the scum game and the week after that. Also if Dundees position in top or bottom half sorted already  then more free weeks

That's a riddy, to happen once is a shambles but several times in a season is taking the piss.

Scotland's Premier football league, where it's either an unplayable cow field a la Dens, McDiarmid or a god awful unnatural plastic shanner that makes for excruciating games to watch. No wonder nobody gives a fuck about it.

2 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

There is the midweek after the scum game and the week after that

I don't think it'll be after the Ross County game. We should push for it to be the game after the tarriers though.

6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Whe we come back there was only Hibs and the filth at home before the split. We'll need to play 3 games in a week.

Edit: Got that wrong. Forgot about Ross County away.

Sums up this country and league. Everyone knew it was gonna piss down and they’ve not tried to protect the pitch for a game that was on the telly, embarrassing really. Positives, team get a well earned rest now. 

2 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

There is the midweek after the scum game and the week after that

Theres absolutely no chance they will leave it until after GW33 matches.

Theres two midweek dates free and it will be the first available, bank on it.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

This ‘gives us extra rest’ pish needs put in the bin.

Does it not though? 

I wanted this game played and I'm fucked off I don't get to watch it today. And that we're not back on top.

But it's happened so may as well look at the positives