Dundee away

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Specky Shanley on Sky Sports News the now interviewing Kenny Miller saying the pitch isn’t playable just now but should be fine for 12. 

WTF is going to change in 2 hours, Millers first touch would suit that pitch.

1 minute ago, Amokachi said:

Mate works in bar at St Andrews, he’s hearing there’s eighteen booked in for a 11am tee off, name on booking, Van Der Hayden. 

Gonna be a bit tight on the greens with 18

3 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Mate works in bar at St Andrews, he’s hearing there’s eighteen booked in for a 11am tee off, name on booking, Van Der Hayden. 

Is the pitch isn't playable I very much doubt a golf course is.

I seem to be in the minority here but, while I appreciate the positive of going into the break on top, the guys emptied the tank on Thursday so running around on a tattie field isn't only gonna stop them playing football but will also tire them quicker both of which could lead to a potential banana skin here.

I'd rather wait and hopefully get a few back then play them midweek. The lads will be far better rested for playing such a game.

Just now, Brubear said:

2nd inspection at 10:15. Let's assume it takes 15 mins to make a decision,  I know it shouldn't but it will, this is completely unfair on travelling support making decision 90 mins before KO. 

I’d usually be in that travelling support but this isn’t September or October and if there’s a chance this pitch is playable then they need to give it every chance.

if this is off we will face 3 games in a week, hibs at home, Dundee away, fenians at home 

1 minute ago, BigDak said:

I seem to be in the majority here but, while I appreciate the positive of going into the break on top, the guys emptied the tank on Thursday so running around on a tattie field isn't only gonna stop them playing football but will also tire them quicker both of which could lead to a potential banana skin here.

I'd rather wait and hopefully get a few back then play them midweek. The lads will be far better rested for playing such a game.

Nah get the game played, scud the cunts and get back to the top of the league. With a two week break coming up then playing one game a week then I can only see positives in getting the game played today.

1 minute ago, BigDak said:

Then we would have 3 games in around a week, with the most important being the third game. 

That's not a better scenario for me.

14 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Was looking forward to the game mate, ruined my Sunday, not just once but twice after @.Williamson. Posted game on in two threads  😠 lol

Fuck Dundee fuck George Galloway and fuck The View, wee tarrier rent boys

I thought the lead singer from The View was a Bear?

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Then we would have 3 games in around a week, with the most important being the third game. 

That's not a better scenario for me.

Fair point but I just think if we were to not win today other injuries we'd all be saying we shouldn't have played. I'm maybe just being overly cautious 

Although I don't think playing three games in a week v Scottish teams has the same drain as a midweek Euro game

3 minutes ago, BigDak said:

I thought the lead singer from The View was a Bear?

No said on Socceram he doesn’t support any club but goes to watch the Tarriers sometimes with the other cunt in the band said he’s a big celtic fan, the third member said he supports Dundee 

Just now, BigDak said:

Fair point but I just think if we were to not win today other injuries we'd all be saying we shouldn't have played. I'm maybe just being overly cautious 

Although I don't think playing three games in a week v Scottish teams has the same drain as a midweek Euro game

Just another wee advantage to them tho.