Dundee away

Would be great to bank the three points but that pitch has “Rangers injury” written all over it not to mention the fact that players like Silva and Cantwell will be even more at the mercy of agricultural tackling.

Plenty of midweeks to clear it, best if it’s off.

Just now, coopsleftboot said:

Doesn’t look good at all.  Son’s junior game was called off a couple of weeks ago and the pitch was in better nick than that looks.  

Mind years ago games being played on heavy snow with the ball no moving at all. Cunts leathering it and it trickling 5 yards

Proper mens game.

9 minutes ago, CXB said:

I take it you don't like Dundee :lol:

Was looking forward to the game mate, ruined my Sunday, not just once but twice after @.Williamson. Posted game on in two threads  😠 lol

Fuck Dundee fuck George Galloway and fuck The View, wee tarrier rent boys

Just now, The Godfather said:

Mind years ago games being played on heavy snow with the ball no moving at all. Cunts leathering it and it trickling 5 yards

Proper mens game.

Wasn't that long ago sheep away big prso sliding in the mud 

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

Would be great to bank the three points but that pitch has “Rangers injury” written all over it not to mention the fact that players like Silva and Cantrell will be even more at the mercy of agricultural tackling.

Plenty of midweeks to clear it, best if it’s off.

Dunno man just reminds me of their game in hand in Walters last season against cally

Going by what I have read on here and FF the issue is inadequate drainage leading to this scenario. Ridiculous situation to have a club in our premier league having this issue. Makes you wonder what the requirements are regarding playing surfaces to be able to play in the league.

10 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Why not play at 3/4?

You've no idea of the logistics and planning that goes into staging a big match? It's not just a kickabout on a playing field. Police shifts, driver shifts and breaks, stewarding, road closures & parking restrictions, food heating times, hospitality staff, fan transport arrangements, TV schedules, medical planning, public transport routes, ambulance availability and a thousand other things involved.

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Specky Shanley on Sky Sports News the now interviewing Kenny Miller saying the pitch isn’t playable just now but should be fine for 12. 

Must be to get very warm

2 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

No fucking way that’s playable like that

It'll just be a horrible fight, not a game of football. It plays right into Dundee's hands. I'd rather play today if they can get it sorted, but if its like that I don't want it to go ahead.

Just now, KaiserJon said:

Going by what I have read on here and FF the issue is inadequate drainage leading to this scenario. Ridiculous situation to have a club in our premier league having this issue. Makes you wonder what the requirements are regarding playing surfaces to be able to play in the league.

There are teams playing on junkies carpets in the league. 

There is no requirements.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Proper mens game.

Loved playing on a pitch like that but fuck risking the last few remaining fit players plodding through the Somme.

1 minute ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

You've no idea of the logistics and planning that goes into staging a big match? It's not just a kickabout on a playing field. Police shifts, driver shifts and breaks, stewarding, road closures & parking restrictions, food heating times, hospitality staff, fan transport arrangements, TV schedules, medical planning, public transport routes, ambulance availability and a thousand other things involved.

Fuck never thought of the drivers shifts