*****Rangers v the filth match thread*****

Fuck them the mhedia full of anti Rangers stuff already today,they are all fizzin they never won! Extra pressure for them ,a draw in any of their remaining games  will see the sharks return and a meltdown

Brenda better be ready to lift his skirt and run like fuck away

4 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

He didn’t shite it, he had an absolute brain fart 

Wasn’t just a brain fart though mate, he lost the ball when he really shouldn’t have which led to the corner they got the penalty from, added to the fact he was probably the worst player on the park in the first half.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Wasn’t just a brain fart though mate, he lost the ball when he really shouldn’t have which led to the corner they got the penalty from, added to the fact he was probably the worst player on the park in the first half.

Well There was 3 others in our side worse than him and he then showed balls to turn it around in the second half.

i just laugh at the bottled it stuff etc. yesterday is probably the last game you question bottle/mentality on. It’s literally the biggest indicator that the team is mentally strong with how we came back yesterday than any “bottled it” “melted” and a whole host of other shite that’s labelled at the team. Its not bottle we are just a decent side who have frailties.

I took it he meant the first goal which was a brain fart 

36 minutes ago, Soldier blue said:

Strange the media are all over this but very little said about the Hobos fans chucking a blade at Shankland?  Have to say though, I cannot understand why anyone would throw anything onto a football pitch.  What are you going to gain from that?  If you hit an opposing player/staff then its all bad press for the club and supporters and even if you don't the media will ramp up the rhetoric as its the Old Firm.  Seriously, just don't do it and I'm sure you'll feel better for it.

Brain dead behaviour tbh

Security obviously doing a great job of searches 

5 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Well There was 3 others in our side worse than him and he then showed balls to turn it around in the second half.

i just laugh at the bottled it stuff etc. yesterday is probably the last game you question bottle/mentality on. It’s literally the biggest indicator that the team is mentally strong with how we came back yesterday than any “bottled it” “melted” and a whole host of other shite that’s labelled at the team. Its not bottle we are just a decent side who have frailties.

I took it he meant the first goal which was a brain fart 

Between him and Silva, the two goals means Tavernier gets it imo.

Not saying it’s bottle, but 3 times since the start of last year, he’s played a big part in goals which put us 1-0 down against them, 2 of which are in the first 2 minutes. 

I don’t think it was a brain fart, it was one of plenty mistakes he made.

27 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Brain dead behaviour tbh

Security obviously doing a great job of searches 

You'd need to search every single fan to be sure of nothing getting in that could be launched and that's just not feasible.

6 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

You'd need to search every single fan to be sure of nothing getting in that could be launched and that's just not feasible.

I like taking miniatures in with me. Makes the match a much more enjoyable experience for all round about me iirc 

Always hear shite in the media about this fixture bringing out the worst in fans. 

But I think the main problem is it brings out the worst in the pundits, they go absolutely fkn crazy and completely lose any impartiality.  Sutton and Stewart comming out with some of the worst takes youve ever heard live on telly absolutely losing their nuts.

1 hour ago, Soldier blue said:

Strange the media are all over this but very little said about the Hobos fans chucking a blade at Shankland?  Have to say though, I cannot understand why anyone would throw anything onto a football pitch.  What are you going to gain from that?  If you hit an opposing player/staff then it’s all bad press for the club and supporters and even if you don't the media will ramp up the rhetoric as it’s the Old Firm.  Seriously, just don't do it and I'm sure you'll feel better for it.

they’re brain dead 

2 hours ago, delparlane said:

You can see all of their players immediately throw their arms up and turn to Beaton. He was right on top of that incident in midfield and didn’t call it then, but only after the goal and their whinging does he decide to chalk off the goal. Complete bs but the usual pressure on refs to get things their way. Detest that rancid club. 

They done the exact same thing with the Dessers foul in the first game. Joe Hart actually grabs the ball before it gets “reviewed” and places it down where the foul happens. They know exactly what they’re doing. It’s ingrained into them

7 minutes ago, Soldier blue said:

I’ve said it before on here, Beaton’s performance when we played Hibs at Ibrox a few seasons ago was the worst refereeing performance I have ever seen. That said, he done well yesterday under massive pressure and scrutiny although the tarrier cheerleaders will never admit it.

I disagree, he bottled giving Carter-Vickers a yellow for kicking the ball away and that seemed to set the tone. 26 fouls I think the count was for them in the end?  Beaton is terrified of them.

8 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

CCV should have been booked for kicking the ball away in the first half and was extremely lucky not to get booked in the second for persistent fouling. 

CCV had 2 fouls all game. People making things up is scum like.

14 hours ago, Cooperson said:

Nonsense, Johnstone should have walked, he never because he already had been booked 

What's nonsense is actually thinking thats a yellow. Blue tinted specs on.

Never a yellow card offence in any era.

14 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Maida and Vickers should have gone for numerous fouls after being booked as well.  Carter Vickers should have been booked in the first minute for kicking the ball away then went on to commit 3 or 4 bookable fouls.

No he didnt.

He committed 2 fouls. Why make things up? Scum like.

We really need to offload Scott Wright in the summer, can't believe he actually still has another year left on his contract.

Pretty poor player and the absolute heart of a mouse unfortunately.

I can accept him not being technically as good as the rest of our wingers but to be the absolute laziest one of them all is not on. It's not the first time and hopefully that was the last we've seen of him offering absolutely nothing for us again.

Just now, SIRB_72 said:

We really need to offload Scott Wright in the summer, can't believe he actually still has another year left on his contract.

Pretty poor player and the absolute heart of a mouse unfortunately.

I can accept him not being technically as good as the rest of our wingers but to be the absolute laziest one of them all is not on. It's not the first time and hopefully that was the last we've seen of him offering absolutely nothing for us again.

Wright, Barisic, Jack, Roofe, McLaughlin, Lammers, Balogun and Davies 100% need to go.

Don't care if Silva, Dessers, Yilmaz, Raskin, Dowell, Lawrence and Goldson left either.

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Wright, Barisic, Jack, Roofe, McLaughlin, Lammers, Balogun and Davies 100% need to go.

Don't care if Silva, Dessers, Yilmaz, Raskin, Dowell, Lawrence and Goldson left either.

Would only keep Ridvan out of that group mate. Agreed the rest can go. 👍

This game for quality has to be one of the poorest games I have seen, Scottish football a joke just now with schoolboy defending and players who cannot control and pass a ball.

Glad to get the draw but we need a clear-out as we struggled against a really poor scum team. I feel sorry for our young supporters watching that standard of football.