Tav's time is up.

Fucking hate him. 

He doesn't give a fuck, sauntering about like he's having a kick about with his kids down the park 

Massive mistake from Clement that he's still here wearing that armband this season. 

He didn't even bother running back a few times.

As i said months ago. We're winning nothing with him in the team.

Sterling is ok in midfield for this athleticism but he ain't a playmaker.

He needs to play RB. It'll take a few games to settle,  but he'll develop into a good player in that position. 

I'm as critical of Tav as anyone, but there is part of me that feels a bit sorry for him.

Age has clearly caught up with him and he just doesn't have the energy or fitness to get up and down as much anymore. He looks knackered half the time and just can't keep up.

He can do more himself, but I don't think he's suddenly just decided not to put in the effort, I think he just genuinely doesn't have the energy anymore.

It has to be on the manager to notice this and make changes. 

54 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

"First of all obviously we're disappointed obviously but we'll take it on the chin, work hard and go again"

That's assuming he even talks to the media and doesn't send out McCausland or whatever 

done with him, hes ruined his legacy for me, his defending is criminal, if he doesnt have the legs to get up and down the park then say that to the manager who clearly is blind to it when everyone else can see it. hes done a lot of good things for us over the years but hes been equally shite at defending and has been involved in some of our worst ever days against the taigs.