Glass half full or half empty?

Glass half full at full time given the fact we were minutes away from defeat. Suspect I'll shift towards half empty more and more given we were at home and it was an opportunity to put them under immense pressure. Then it'll just be full focus for Dundee. 7 games to win it.

1 minute ago, OrangeRab said:

You said we served up a limp first half display and yet you think that has nothing to do with team selection.

So you don’t think Sima and Matondo improved us?!

Sima did brilliantly but only just back from long term injury and looked rusty as fuck with the attempted finish against Hibs last week in his first cameo so completely understandable he didn't start. Matondo staked a claim for a start last week with his goal but I don't think anyone was too surprised Silva started instead. Starting lineup wasn't too controversial. In fact I just about said as munch in the days leading up to the game that was the starting lineup I expected except Lawrence and wasn't sure about availability for LB. Wright, Dessers and Silva were always starting for me.

Half empty, thought it was a game we needed to win and is a far better result for them. We’ve got a fucking abysmal record at parkhead. Throw in the fact their likely to have 4 home games left and were only going to have 2 id say it’s slightly advantage them atm. 

Half empty 

Gaffers tactics from the off in both OF games and team selection today have really hurt us.

Concerning going forward when we have 2 OF games left that are going to decide whether we finish this season with the League Cup only or a treble 

Bottom line today, we had to win and a draw is a tremendous result for them. We’ve kept ourselves in it but it’s in their hands now, we know we need a draw at their midden and I’m worried we’ll come out and try to play for it 

It will forever baffle me how anyone can say that today “feels like a win”.

We had all the momentum since turn of the year, we were at our home with zero away fans, we were playing a side without their captain. 

I have always admired optimists but just can’t see it today. 

40 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

Half full any day. If we were 2-0 up against them and didn't win the game i'd be deflated. They leave today far unhappier than us. 

They'll be disappointed but id guess with us still to play at their shit-tip, a side they've had no issues scoring against, they'll be fairly happy IMO.

After that absolutely appalling first half almost ok about result, lessons must be learnt - start with your strongest team, we were unbelievably poor first half and the tramps could have been out of sight, second half we showed a bit of fight that gives me a glimmer of hope but let's be honest a draw suited them more.

25 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

You said we served up a limp first half display and yet you think that has nothing to do with team selection.

So you don’t think Sima and Matondo improved us?!

Team selection doesn't cause Tav, Lundstram and Goldson, the entire senior leadership of the side, to shit the bed and play to a pub level standard.

25 minutes ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

After that absolutely appalling first half almost ok about result, lessons must be learnt - start with your strongest team, we were unbelievably poor first half and the tramps could have been out of sight, second half we showed a bit of fight that gives me a glimmer of hope but let's be honest a draw suited them more.

I understand that pov but if we had totally dominated for 45 minutes and been 2 up, the draw would have felt like a loss 

6 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Will hurt them more so I am happy. 

It will hurt them to be unbeaten against us in the league? Be 2 points clear with a home game against us to come? 

They will be thinking “should have held on for the win, but no damage done and we will do them at Parkhead” 

We better win our game in hand to go top but they have the far easier run in  

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I understand that pov but if we had totally dominated for 45 minutes and been 2 up, the draw would have felt like a loss 

Not if we were regularly beating them and they were coming to Ibrox for the last OF and hadn't won there in almost four years. They seem to be pretty content with a point.

Half full, we had players returning from injury, think he hoped to contain, play the subs to take a win in the 2nd half.

im not sure if he had gambled from the start, whether they would have bottled if we had gone maybe one or 2 up then had to play that starting 11 in the 2nd half.

Handball rule needs overhauling, an Tavs pass for their opening goal…

We all know we need a clear out, but still take where we are now compared to when the Gaffer came in.

39 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

It will forever baffle me how anyone can say that today “feels like a win”.

We had all the momentum since turn of the year, we were at our home with zero away fans, we were playing a side without their captain. 

I have always admired optimists but just can’t see it today. 

We lost a 25 second fluke goal then a penalty within 45. Doesn't feel like a win to me but beat Dundee on Wednesday we go top so a positive result. Before a ball was kicked nope. After the 90 I'm a optimist.