*****The Official Ross County V Rangers Match Thread*****

21 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Long term is the worry too. I honestly fear they will dominate for years yet. 

We need a massive turnaround and just don’t have the finances. Whoever we do bring in has to work too - it’s a shambles 

We had the chance to dominate them after we won 55 and fcked it. Still wild how we rejoiced when they signed Japanese "nobodies" and Ange. Just as well we had the covid anomaly season as their superioty since we returned to the top flight is embarrassing 

4 minutes ago, Madina said:

We had the chance to dominate them after we won 55 and fcked it. Still wild how we rejoiced when they signed Japanese "nobodies" and Ange. Just as well we had the covid anomaly season as their superioty since we returned to the top flight is embarrassing 

Our recruitment has been unforgivable.

We've shipped out quality players like Patterson, Bassey and Hagi and try to make do with players that haven't been good enough for many years now.

Just now, RealWorldRich said:

We've shipped out quality players like Patterson, Bassey and Hagi and try to make do with players that haven't been good enough for many years now.

There’s a reason Hagi got shipped out and it ain’t because he’s a quality player 

I always expected a slip up before the end of the season, but this early means nothing but perfection is necessary now.

Saying that, im not defeated just yet, can easily see them dropping points as well but it depends how Wednesday goes.

Every player frustrated today, so not even sure who I would want the manager to pick at the moment.

They don't keep quality players either - the problem is they keep FINDING more

Aye. You can expect a shoestring/rabble squad to struggle v the taigs, but unforgivable to get beat by Ross fcking County. Us getting beat by County at any level is woeful

8 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

There’s a reason Hagi got shipped out and it ain’t because he’s a quality player 

He's better than what we have, he can strike a ball which is something that seems to be missing.  Dessers had 2 clear cut chances inside the box and fluffed then both.  Silva works hard but can't even get a shot off.  Cantwells clearly not a goal threat and needs to play a little deeper.  

4 minutes ago, RealWorldRich said:

He's better than what we have, he can strike a ball which is something that seems to be missing.  Dessers had 2 clear cut chances inside the box and fluffed then both.  Silva works hard but can't even get a shot off.  Cantwells clearly not a goal threat and needs to play a little deeper.  

He’s maybe better than Lawrence and that’s about it. Not saying much after his last 2 displays

Hagi is slower than a week in the jail and was even worse after the injury, he would not make an iota of difference to this team 

9 minutes ago, RealWorldRich said:

There is some fallacy that Hagi can strike a ball. Never seen it myself, and he certainly isn't his auld man. 

Not any better than what we have just now, and that's saying something. 

1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

It's as good as four right now, assuming we can get a result against Dundee, which I'm not confident of. 

They'll win all their remaining games, we'll drop more points outside of the game at their pit, and they'll absolutely fucking muller us in the last OF.

Not a chance they’ll win every game

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

Not a chance they’ll win every game

Tbh, I think we're the only ones that can possibly beat them, but not with a performance like today.

Clement has to start every game with his "strongest" team. Meaning Wright, Dowell and Barisic shouldn't be seen again. I'm even tempted to say (but it won't happen) Balogun should replace Goldson. 

2 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Tbh, I think we're the only ones that can possibly beat them, but not with a performance like today.

Clement has to start every game with his "strongest" team. Meaning Wright, Dowell and Barisic shouldn't be seen again. I'm even tempted to say (but it won't happen) Balogun should replace Goldson. 

I think we’re the least likely to beat them tbh 

Agree Balogun needs put into that defence 

39 minutes ago, RealWorldRich said:

Hagi is absolutely shite as well. 

The attitude last few games has been utterly shit last week and today management have to get their arses in gear and find a way to get this team moving .

County showed today what it takes to win a game rather than the shitty half arsed approach this lot have been displaying.