Post Split Fixtures

26 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Don't know how some cunts get up in the morning, nothings really changed since last week.

I was as angry as anyone else on Sunday, but it's like some people have never been involved in a title race. Some of the posters on here would have the U-18's play the rest of the season the way it sounds.

:lol: 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Yes, the fear for going into a ground we have a dreadful record at, and have done for just about the last 20 years, against a team (that aren’t exactly great) we’ve failed to beat in 3 games this season, with a team that loves handing them goals, is embarrassing 

There's nothing between the sides there's absolutely no reason we can't win that game. A real Rangers team would.

3 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

There's nothing between the sides there's absolutely no reason we can't win that game. A real Rangers team would.

We’ve went there in not too distant past with a team that won in Dortmund and got to a Europa final yet absolutely crumbled there that season and at beginning of next season.

8 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

I could be way off and if we don't beat Dundee ill join the misery but I didn't really fancy us defending a 2 point lead going to parkhead I fancy us more in this situation celtic will try to blow us away at start but if(big if) we don't concede they are in an awkward position in the game

Makes no sense.

1 minute ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Makes no sense.

Think if it's level in second half celtic might sit back a bit which would help us imo where as if they went into game trailing they wouldn't 

Just now, MacBoyd said:

Think if it's level in second half celtic might sit back a bit which would help us imo where as if they went into game trailing they wouldn't 

Not their style, mate.

Go for the jugular, a lesson we would do well to learn.

Win your games, collect a treble, make yourself and your manager heroes.

Its that simple when you strip away all the bullshit.

10 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Its nothing to do with what I think. The trophy haul and head to head results prove that they are. 

You're talking about past years. There is very little between the two sides in the games played this year outwith a couple of terrible decisions that cost us dearly.

Can we win at their place? I'm not confident, but I was confident of getting a draw before the RC fiasco. 

You never know. Get the 3 points tomorrow first...

1 hour ago, J-Maestro said:

Don't know how some cunts get up in the morning, nothings really changed since last week.

I was as angry as anyone else on Sunday, but it's like some people have never been involved in a title race. Some of the posters on here would have the U-18's play the rest of the season the way it sounds.

:lol:

As others have said, we win tomorrow and there's a point in it. I'm worried about our form and it's a big ask to win on their turf. Sunday was horrible and I'm gutted to have given them the advantage.

But saying the league is gone is utterly mental. Let's see what Clement can do from here. I think Sima being back could be pivotal.

We can beat them, to just write ourselves off is defeatist. We can still do this we just need to get behind the team, it’s a title race.

They’ve dropped lots of unexpected points as have we, we scored 4 times against them in 45 mins at ibrox, we can do this.