*****Official Rangers vs Hearts Scottish Cup semi final thread*****

2 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

Our form going into this game has been catastrophic and I have no idea how anyone is confident.

If they players can't get themselves up for a game at the national stadium in our biggest cup competition with the majority of the stadium being a sell out then they may aswell chuck being a footballer.

4 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

Our form going into this game has been catastrophic and I have no idea how anyone is confident.

For me, it's because it's Hearts.

We always turn them over, whether we're playing well or not, we seem to have the hex over them, if it was anyone else I'd be nervous.

2 hours ago, The Archer said:

Plenty in the team are burnt out or have lost it mentally.I don’t think any of that can change now.

We also don’t have the type of captain to drive us through it.

Raskin would have been the perfect midfielder but with Beale,his injury and now Clelment not putting him in over Lawrence and ado well then that ship has sailed

You been watching a different Raskin?

Listening to Phil - I think the players have conned him. Hunger and desire, dissapointed etc etc - heard it all before Phil and they continued to let us down. I mean obviously he cant come out and say yeah I've realised the players are shitebag pussies and will probably blow this as well. Still, you never know mibbe todays the day it all changes and we become winners again. You have to keep hoping.

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

The old WhatsApp rumour is a PC / Goldson bust up, and Goldson left out the squad.

Probably pish though. 

It wouldnt surprise me, Goldson is a bit of a cry baby on the pitch, and the current manager doesn't strike me as someone who would mince his words behind closed doors. I think if this was true, there would only be one winner and it wouldn't be the player.

Like you say though, probably pish.

Raskin is fucking shite, he's had his chance and plenty of them. He's lazy and ineffective, whether folk like it or not our best 2 midfielders are Lundstram and Sterling with the other a toss of a coin. I'd like to see Dowell in a more further forward role as he has a good range of passing and can shoot. 2 wingers should always be Matondo and Sima as the alternatives aren't good enough. Striker is an issue and again it would be a case of picking the lesser of the evils. 

9 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

The old WhatsApp rumour is a PC / Goldson bust up, and Goldson left out the squad.

Probably pish though. 

Will definitely be shite but I’d love this.