*****Official we love shitey hands and walls fc vs Rangers match thread*****

I would take my chances with Cantwell and/or Lawrence ahead of Raskin all day. You can't expect him to play in a game played at 100mph when he has barely played in months.

We need goals. Lawrence creates plenty of chances for himself. Raskin's attempt at a long-range effort last week was embarrassing.

And Sterling has to play in midfield.

Beginning of the week I was more with Cantwell at 10 and Sterling RW, now thinking

Butland

Tav Souttar Davies Yilmaz

Sterling Lundstram Diomande

Cantwell Dessers Silva

As others have said earlier the midfield is where the game will be won or lost, it’s their biggest strength so we need to match that with physicality and energy, just don’t know if Cantwell and Silva can be trusted to contribute enough from wide as the full backs are open for 2 v 1 if they don’t do a shift for the team shape and not enough support to Dessers if they are too defensive.

1 minute ago, ayro said:

Beginning of the week I was more with Cantwell at 10 and Sterling RW, now thinking

Butland

Tav Souttar Davies Yilmaz

Sterling Lundstram Diomande

Cantwell Dessers Silva

As others have said earlier the midfield is where the game will be won or lost, it’s their biggest strength so we need to match that with physicality and energy, just don’t know if Cantwell and Silva can be trusted to contribute enough from wide as the full backs are open for 2 v 1 if they don’t do a shift for the team shape and not enough support to Dessers if they are too defensive.

That's close to my team. I had Silva thru the middle and Lawrence out wide. Still, I would be happy with that.

I've been leaning towards Davies all week. I prefer to see players in their natural position. Souttar is more comfortable on the right side of CH.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I would take my chances with Cantwell and/or Lawrence ahead of Raskin all day. You can't expect him to play in a game played at 100mph when he has barely played in months.

We need goals. Lawrence creates plenty of chances for himself. Raskin's attempt at a long-range effort last week was embarrassing.

And Sterling has to play in midfield.

Don't rate Raskin at all personally.

21 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

That's close to my team. I had Silva thru the middle and Lawrence out wide. Still, I would be happy with that.

I've been leaning towards Davies all week. I prefer to see players in their natural position. Souttar is more comfortable on the right side of CH.

Lawrence lacks mobility and energy for me which I think we will need in abundance tomorrow.

We’ve owed them a doing for a while now. I don’t care who starts, just begging they show the balls and bravery to have a proper go. Players have a chance to redefine their legacy at this club, but it’s going to take a big time performance to do it. Don’t wait around, just fucking bury them !!!! 

2 minutes ago, Toronto2Glasgow said:

We’ve owed them a doing for a while now. I don’t care who starts, just begging they show the balls and bravery to have a proper go. Players have a chance to redefine their legacy at this club, but it’s going to take a big time performance to do it. Don’t wait around, just fucking bury them !!!! 

Blood and Thunder mate

21 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Just please no Lawrence. Game will pass him by. 

Situation is gutting. Complete collapse and going into the last chance and still we have fuck knows how many injuries. Lawrence can’t be anywhere near the pitch - just not fit or fast enough. 
I can see Raskin starting and Lundstrum giving the back four more protection - Ben Davies at celtic Park ? 
Could be one long afternoon