Tav having stuff launched at him

58 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

All the usual media scumbags are very quiet today funnily enough.

Lighters, snus tins, coins - doesn’t count if you are wearing blue.

Fucking rats. 

Listened to it on Radio 5 live and plenty mention on there.

Don't let the truth spoil your agenda though ya fud.

31 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

It feels like there's a fear or at the very least a hesitancy around calling them or their fanbase out on things, even if it's clear as day they're in the wrong.

Both that Liam McLeod and Pat Bonnar (no shock there) on the radio completely ignored it. I'll give Billy Dodds his due, he immediately drew attention to the objects being thrown at Tav and made them acknowledge it.

They were quite happy not to mention it, which is shameful. 

The double standards in our broadcasting media is there to see.Sky'Bbc and most of the Scottish MSM.

It feels like a tidal wave to me but I bet there are many within our support that couldn't care less.

It's getting worse but our club doesn't seem up for any kind of fight on any of these matters.

26 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

It feels like there's a fear or at the very least a hesitancy around calling them or their fanbase out on things, even if it's clear as day they're in the wrong.

Both that Liam McLeod and Pat Bonnar (no shock there) on the radio completely ignored it. I'll give Billy Dodds his due, he immediately drew attention to the objects being thrown at Tav and made them acknowledge it.

They were quite happy not to mention it, which is 

The only thing that cunt mcleod didn't do was cheer when the scum scored 

30 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

How did you hear that if no media coverage and no bears at yhe game, did the wee voices in your head tell you?

I know someone who works for G4S.

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

It's all shits and giggles when it's our players.

The country is a fucking swamp ran by mutants. Won't ever change in my lifetime. 

It's fucked

Sutton never said a word. If it was at Ibrox then he'd be calling it out. The country will never be the same. These tramps have taken over

1 hour ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

We need our fans in there shitehole though mate.

There was a stat given out today that we have won there 6 times since 2000 or something equally as horrendous. I think the game needs fans from both sides at it but that stat flys in the face of anyone saying the fans presence helps with results 

Honestly might be the most minging stat I’ve ever heard  

They got ours at the top that cowed that nothing will be done, a feeble statement at most, this mhob manipulate to their heart’s content from officials in charge to mhedia control, they do what the fckin want.😡

7 minutes ago, EllonLoyal said:

He’s incapable of anger or any emotion 

Fucking nonsense.

This sort of patter needs binned.

Peoples emotions and mental health etc are invisible.

If we could notice it then maybe we could have saved people we have loved that lost their battle with mental health.