A game that should have been won tonight to put us in a good position instead we get an error strewn 90 mins of shite tactics poor passing and chronic defending throughout.

It's being hailed by pundits as a gritty performance from what I've just watched they've thrown a good chance away purely through a total lack of ambition and.shown.no improvement against a team who despite having good qualities were there for the taking his substitutions sum him up a total shitebag .

Pathetic that he's played for a draw all night with that set up  when the inept performances contributed again to gift opposition countless counter attacks slack arse defending /passbacls Ralston being raped  all night which will be lauded by the clueless bastards in the media as an off night.

Hoofing it up.the park to Adams who also felt.he was Santa clause gifting three shit passes for a counter attack but wasn't deemed worth taking.off and trying something  different when the game was crying.out for it.

Clarke’s a fanny and a shite manager and it’s about as tough a Scotland squad to get behind for many reasons. But not having the tarriers or whoever claim the national team as their own. Fuck that. Scottish and British. 

Rangers fans still make up a massive amount of the Scotland support. We’ve produced more players for the national team than any other club. Clarke will be gone soon. Gilmour and Shankland are staunch enough to get behind in the meantime.

Get McCrorie in for Ralston against Hungary and we’ve got a good chance of getting through. 

35 minutes ago, goaaaal said:

A game that should have been won tonight to put us in a good position instead we get an error strewn 90 mins of shite tactics poor passing and chronic defending throughout.

It's being hailed by pundits as a gritty performance from what I've just watched they've thrown a good chance away purely through a total lack of ambition and.shown.no improvement against a team who despite having good qualities were there for the taking his substitutions sum him up a total shitebag .

Pathetic that he's played for a draw all night with that set up  when the inept performances contributed again to gift opposition countless counter attacks slack arse defending /passbacls Ralston being raped  all night which will be lauded by the clueless bastards in the media as an off night.

Hoofing it up.the park to Adams who also felt.he was Santa clause gifting three shit passes for a counter attack but wasn't deemed worth taking.off and trying something  different when the game was crying.out for it.

Thats not true. We brought on Shankland and Christie in injury time.

I didn't think Scotland would get anything from it before the match, so a draw is better than I'd predicted.

I don't see a way through.  I mean knowing Clarke, without about 8 minutes to go against Hungary he'll finally try to win a match.  The odds of beating Hungary (who have been hard to beat before the tournament I believe) feel slim.

And then half the 3rd place teams haven't even played their 2nd match yet, and Scotland has by far the worst goal difference.

11 hours ago, SonicWill said:

Anyone wishing a bad injury on a player by virtue of them once playing for our rivals needs to seriously reflect on the type of person they are. 

Tough to see how we hang on in this. All the momentum with the Swiss. I’d be trying to get McGinn back into midfield and give Shankland a chance to make an impact. 

blubbers.gif

4 hours ago, blaudrup said:

I didn't think Scotland would get anything from it before the match, so a draw is better than I'd predicted.

I don't see a way through.  I mean knowing Clarke, without about 8 minutes to go against Hungary he'll finally try to win a match.  The odds of beating Hungary (who have been hard to beat before the tournament I believe) feel slim.

And then half the 3rd place teams haven't even played their 2nd match yet, and Scotland has by far the worst goal difference.

A tough game, but its winnable. I think we'll need to keep a clean sheet if we're to win it though, because we're not scoring more than 1 goal. We just don't carry a threat up front.

Scotland don't have enough cutting edge threat, and are always liable to concede a goal.

I mean, it is what it is. Can only piss with the cock you've got at international level. CF, CB and GK are perhaps the weakest they've been in my lifetime though.