Ibrox Development

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I got told off someone moving to the singing section that there's going to be a code of conduct they all have to sign up to

If they fall foul of it they'll get a stadium ban

Just the usual terms and agreement mate with the threat of stick to the agreement or they reserve the right to cancel your ticket, not much different from the normal terms and conditions for all ST holders tbh 

41 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

The UBs in the copland have agreed whilst the balls in play they'll keep flags down. 

I go to most games with my granda who's in a chair and that's what's been told. 

Will wait and see, but they don’t exactly have a great track record of doing what Rangers ask.

When you’re full of gear and bevy keeping your flag down is probably low on the priority list. 

55 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

The UBs in the copland have agreed whilst the balls in play they'll keep flags down. 

I go to most games with my granda who's in a chair and that's what's been told. 

Good of them, don't let them in with flags, problem solved.

3 hours ago, Boybluesy said:

Any update on sign off ?

I understand that the Copland front got it's cert yesterday hence the ST window going out till later in the day, but the Copland rear isn't ready yet and might not be for the Hibs game either

33 minutes ago, mus said:

I understand that the Copland front got it's cert yesterday hence the ST window going out till later in the day, but the Copland rear isn't ready yet and might not be for the Hibs game either

Feck, I'm in the CRR.  Still progress is progress. Cheers mate.