Welcome To Rangers, Connor Barron.

Certainly didn't hide today but he didn't look after the ball well enough for me, a few times caught in possession and hoofing it when he needed to get his foot on the ball.

I don't think anyone can say they played well today but Barron was less shite than most of the others.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Probably the best player on the park for us today but that's not saying anything. Covered a shit load because his 2 midfield partners went missing and then started to make mistakes under pressure when they clicked that he was the only one in the middle for us. 

Not worried about him at all.

Well if that's the level we're at now I'm worried, very worried.

Will be a cracking player for us, hope it wakes up the board and scouts that signings dont have to be Brazilian to come into the team and make an impact. I honestly think one of the most important things for us in the next few windows is hoovering up as much of the best talent in the SPFL as we can to stabilise ourselves. No idea why we stopped doing this. We should start with Miller in January before he is out of our price range. 

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He was ok and plenty worse than him but this wasn’t the upgrade needed in there.

Levels upon levels off the player they have playing at the base of their midfield.

Miles off it.

‘Ran about’ isn’t enough.

Desperately need to look at the free transfer market and get an experienced holding midfielder in. 

6 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Thought he was shite. Not even being unreasonably harsh, I thought he was genuinely shite. 

That long pass to Dessers right before their 2nd was school boy stuff. He had a man open right in front of him. 

He was awful that pass was to cerny not dessers , and he was at fault at the 3rd giving the ball away 😞

Let's be honest, he wasn't an issue as much as others were today but equally he wasn't great. Probably what was to be expected from a player who wasn't guaranteed to start on Aberdeen's midfield. Would probably be fine in amongst goal scoring/ creative midfielders but we have nothing but number 6's.

26 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I’d say a 6 that controls the midfield is probably the biggest of our on the park worries / needs. 

A get that mate but also I think a huge huge part of this is having a no9 that can get you up the park.....this Dessers is winning absolutely nothing. It's so important going to parkhead you have a no9 to relieve pressure from the midfield and defence and get your team up the park. 

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Needs to take some risks in his game. He’s very safe sideways and back. 

Hopefully he’ll add this to his game. 

Thought he was mostly positive in trying to find a forward pass.  Now trying to find someone to actually accept a pass is another matter.  Soon knock that out the boy.