Is Clement getting an easy ride?

Just now, JackAlex93 said:

We'll be back to square one like we have been every season since 55 with or without Clement

We're actually worse now than under Gio, we are going backwards each season. There is no way he will turn this around.

If he's not sacked I'm sure he'll walk once we get humiliated at the scum

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

Regardless of my own opinion, the reality is we're at the matter of time stage now. It's an inevitability.

Yup we all know the end game. The tarriers will put 4 or 5 past us and take the absolute piss again.

The seasons fucked already and we are now officially skint with no CL money or 5 mill windfall.

We are stuck with Clement and this disjointed, pathetic squad.

It's abysmal and the board need hounded.

Didnt have the balls to take the armband from Captain Obviously disappointed. Keeps playing Scott Wright, which is about to leave the club for a second summer now and is yet somehow still getting game time. Keeps Tom Fuckin Lawrence in the team when he brings nothing and cant even run. Keeps rotating players and making shite subs. Has no style and no clue. Get him to fuck. 

3 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

I know. But if half this forum could see that the ref was going to give a second yellow for the first coming together.

Id expect our manager to make the sub. 

I’d expect the ref not to be a complete fucking moron and do his job properly. There’s plenty to have a go at him for, the ref being a moron isn’t one.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

We genuinely can't afford to get shot. Bennett already prepared us for this.

Aye what little money we had the board gave the manager an improved longer contract fucking genius level stuff

Will need to see red card again, didn’t look like a yellow from the far right corner of Hampden but the mind boggles why Jefte wasn’t taken off as a precaution at HT. He had a few fouls after the first yellow and the red was inevitable