Welcome to Rangers, Robin Pröpper

11 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Hopefully does the number 4 more justice than its predecessor.

It's not been a very lucky number lately. Lundstram, Simpson, Edmondson, Even Dorrans had it for a season (Gerrards first), Cardoso, Kiernan, Fraser Aird. That's all since 2014/15 (when we got squad numbers back)

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

No it's not.

Rangers posted it at 7:01pm as per screenshot

Theres a second screenshot of you posting it 23 minutes ago, at 7:24pm...

Screenshot_20240801_192402_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240801_192432_Chrome.jpg

You've used the 2nd tweet they posted, original one was 7:00. You can also time the screenshots so there's a 2 minute gap between time stamps. There had been around 90 seconds.

As I said, I saw it already posted in FF, posted in the transfer thread here, refreshed BD twice and nothing was here so made the thread.

Nice try lying tho

4 minutes ago, Broxi said:

You've used the 2nd tweet they posted, original one was 7:00. You can also time the screenshots so there's a 2 minute gap between time stamps. There had been around 90 seconds.

As I said, I saw it already posted in FF, posted in the transfer thread here, refreshed BD twice and nothing was here so made the thread.

Nice try lying tho

Rangers posted at 7pm as I said in the edit.

In the space of 1 minute, you posted it in the transer thread and still came into the Bears Den and started a whole new thread.

Everyone knows you have a history of wanting to be the first posting these threads for likes, no need to attempt to deny this and we know you had this topic ready in advance..

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Rangers posted at 7pm as I said in the edit.

In the space of 1 minute, you posted it in the transer thread and still came into the Bears Den and started a whole new thread.

Everyone knows you have a history of wanting to be the first posting these threads for likes, no need to attenpt to deny this!

Not within the space of 1 minute though is it if it's almost 2 minutes. Still lying to make it seem worse than it was

And sure I've done it before, when Rangers tweet right before teasing the announcement, didn't do it this time though :tu: