***** The Official Dynamo Kyiv v Rangers Champions League Third Qualifying Round Match Thread *****

56 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

To think some have the nerve to say we need to be patient during a 'rebuild' when we're about to start the most important match of the season with Matondo, Lawrence and Wright in attack.

This has to go down as one of the worlds worst rebuilds. We've just got rid of some of our 'better' players and are now playing the bench. 

Clement doesn't help himself with some of his comments but I'm actually amazed he's signed a new contract with that squad.

It’s all about the long term.

Strategic rather than tactical.

Clement is planning a team for long after the duds have gone.

Playing the industrious but useless Scott Wright is a means to an end. The guy is always fit and gives 100%, which is more than you can say for so many.

I’m convinced that Clement has written off Hagi, Cantwell, Matondo, Davies and will have replacements identified - just need to establish are we buying with CL or EL funds.

The level of upheaval cannot be overemphasised.

16 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

What part of both of them want to leave don’t you understand?

What is the point in investing time in putting them through how we want to play on the training ground if they aren’t going to be here?

What message would it send to a player that wants to be here if Hagi is starting ahead of them when him and his agent have said they want to leave?

Just common sense not playing them now that they’re leaving but he should’ve managed the situation better up to that point with Cantwell. Don’t think it really matters about Hagi, he wasn’t good enough anyway and as a club we’ve acted like he doesn’t exist since Beale told us he loved him then shipped him off to Spain the following week.

On Cantwell I’ve said it loads, it’s been clear that Clement doesn’t like him and if Clement is here for the long haul it’s just common sense for both parties for Cantwell to go. For my own sanity I wish Clement had made that less obvious while Tom Lawrence is our only alternative though…..

Think it will be a lot closer than folk realize although i don't think we'll go through

All this talk of being out of the tie by half time tonight is bullshit 

Butland

Tav Balogun Propper Ridvan

Dio Barron Sterling(if fit)

Matondo Cerny

Dessers 

13 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate see once you’re finished  licking your own windows any chance could pop round do mine as well they need a good clean ?

Figured yours would already be spotless mate.

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

It’s all about the long term.

Strategic rather than tactical.

Clement is planning a team for long after the duds have gone.

Playing the industrious but useless Scott Wright is a means to an end. The guy is always fit and gives 100%, which is more than you can say for so many.

I’m convinced that Clement has written off Hagi, Cantwell, Matondo, Davies and will have replacements identified - just need to establish are we buying with CL or EL funds.

The level of upheaval cannot be overemphasised.

You've just got to look at this place to see there's a good chance our support will never accept that, 1 game into the season, a draw at Tynecastle where we should have won and people are greeting about a lack of progress already.

7 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

You've just got to look at this place to see there's a good chance our support will never accept that, 1 game into the season, a draw at Tynecastle where we should have won and people are greeting about a lack of progress already.

Noisy minority but

4 minutes ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

I really want to believe that we have been duped by the players and tonight is where they will play outstanding football which continues throughout the season...

I can dream at least 👀

2-1 Rangers.....please. 

You stolen Wullys Cargo…:pipe:

11 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

It’s ridiculous, I’ve got concerns about Clement. But when you look what he’s got to work with, it’s genuinely unbelievable to expect miracles. Everyone knew how long it would take to sort, but now want to believe it should be sorted in a Summer.

Hearts are by far the 3rd best team in the league by miles too.