***** The Official Dynamo Kyiv v Rangers Champions League Third Qualifying Round Match Thread *****

I find it so frustrating how long it takes us to get up to speed in general and all our new signings almost always need time. That tonight should have been our first pre-season game where we resembled some sort of shape and fitness level. 

To play competitively in qualifiers worth the best part of £40m in the condition we’re in is criminal. 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

When Propper comes in, it should be Souttar dropping out until we get another in as well. 

Diomande needs to get his finger out, and McCausland was our best player.

I thought Diomande actually played well other than the Tavernier booking.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

When Propper comes in, it should be Souttar dropping out until we get another in as well. 

Diomande needs to get his finger out, and McCausland was our best player.

Balogun and Propper as CBs.

Yilmaz bigger worry for me than Tav.

1 minute ago, Nk89 said:

Defo not a good team, they looked rotten , comfortable win next week I think 

I can see that.

Not sure if they got complacent, or we’re in slightly better nick than we thought, but they didn’t half fall out of it 2nd half.

Good perseverance from our lads.

We need to be wary, as they could be very troublesome on the break, if we get too gung ho.

10 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

17-17

Yaaass, that's us through on away goals!! 

10 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

1-1 equaliser last second 

I don't believe you!! 

:tu: That's much better than I was hoping for, brilliant!!! Thought we were going to get a humping tbh!! Take that all day!!

1 minute ago, Kents_Hook said:

ahahahaha a traffic sign

They should not have had the opportunity to give way to their urges, they should have stopped and not ignored the signs to criminality, taking care not to cross the line unless safe to do so. 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

I find it so frustrating how long it takes us to get up to speed in general and all our new signings almost always need time. That tonight should have been our first pre-season game where we resembled some sort of shape and fitness level. 

To play competitively in qualifiers worth the best part of £40m in the condition we’re in is criminal. 

Mate we are told that give it to October. The same moves that hearts pulled us apart with happened again tonight. He's going to need to learn or he will be out a job 

Just now, ayro said:

Think he gets an easy ride tbh, he gets ripped so easily with a 1-2, gives the ball away, not great in possession and his set piece delivery is gash.

Hes been pish bar a handful of games(at a push) and as you said got an easy ride because people hated Barisic.

He's worse than Tav.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

That would only work if we had 3 absolute killers up front.

Diomande and Barron don’t offer enough attacking threat.

They're too similar. I think one of them holding with two better box to box midfielders is the answer.

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Yeah, been awful for a couple months.

I think he’s always been awful.

Was bullied and let balls roll under his foot & out of play on his debut - while he’s got a bit better since, it’s not by much!

9 minutes ago, ayro said:

Balogun and Propper as CBs.

Yilmaz bigger worry for me than Tav.

Yeah , Yilmaz had a nightmare . Never seen him as poor as that and don't expect to see it again either .

Good management by PC bringing on Jefte to back him up rather than just subbing him .