***** The Official Rangers v Dynamo Kyiv UEFA Champions League Third Round Qualification Match Thread *****

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

Take it we're just going to scream and shout about how shite we are whenever the team is announced no matter who is in it, was expecting a bit more positivity with that useless cunt Wright dropped, we know we're not good enough right now but this forum is starting to drag me down, probably better if I just give it a body swerve tonight 

These threads can really be depressing at times, I swear some of our fans just like to complain. Team line up is as good as it can be atm really so lets just hope they make us all happy!

Just now, Ross-Gazza genius said:

If folk don't understand now that Clement doesn't chuck players coming back from injury straight into the team, then you are fucking idiots. Sterling is being eased back in whether we like it or not. 

Yet he done it with Tav!!!

7 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Take it we're just going to scream and shout about how shite we are whenever the team is announced no matter who is in it, was expecting a bit more positivity with that useless cunt Wright dropped, we know we're not good enough right now but this forum is starting to drag me down, probably better if I just give it a body swerve tonight 

I'm not going to moan, you can only pee with the cock you've got so no point moaning, just get on with it. There are many who could do with heeding Bill Struths famous words and then get behind the players.

Just now, Ross-Gazza genius said:

If folk don't understand now that Clement doesn't chuck players coming back from injury straight into the team, then you are fucking idiots. Sterling is being eased back in whether we like it or not. 

Sick of seeing the same shite negative posts every game. Cunts will be greeting and wanting players chucked out the club right up until we score then everything is rosey again. 

Maybe shut the fuck up and get behind the team, it's honestly tiring reading it. 

Fuck up :lol: Away over to FF if you want a forum of happy clappers that aren’t allowed to criticise things. 

I don’t think he trusts Cerny’s fitness in our press. Only explanation for starting McAusland.

Sterling needs to start in beside Barron with Diomande ahead of them surely? One decent strike every two games from Lawrence isn’t enough to justify starting him.

2-0 Rangers, double from Lawrence.

1 minute ago, SPWF said:

Fuck up :lol: Away over to FF if you want a forum of happy clappers that aren’t allowed to criticise things. 

I don't mind folk criticising when there's reason to but the fucking game hasn't started yet, then the bed wetters will be all doom and gloom until we score. 

11 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Place is full of miserable torn-faced bastards tonight. Think I'll go and read all your posts on Dessers just to lighten the mood a little.

23 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Very first final,and it's the only domestic program i ever kept.
My Uncle and older brother wouldn't let me on the bus for the final or the replay because it was them we were playing,but jumped on the train from Ayr to St Enoch using the rent money and skipped out school early and only just remember bits and peices but will never forget the noise every time we scored against the bastards. :thumbsup:

outstanding mate :thumbsup: