***** The Official Rangers v Dynamo Kyiv UEFA Champions League Third Round Qualification Match Thread *****

Just now, johanhentze said:

There was plenty of play through the midfield. There was support for Dessers.. he was laying off balls for other - McCausland for instance. We had plenty runners. All these things stopped when the ref cheated us. That is fact. We were in control up to the red. 

I thought Dessers hold up and link up play was actually pretty decent tonight. Shame he doesn’t just twat it in the pokey when the opportunity presents itself and prefer to chop it inside.

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

Listen, you do you, but can you honestly say that you believe we have any chance of winning the league? Our only hope would be that they collapse and its more catastrophic than when we won 55. 

Fuck hope.

We go into every season expecting to win the league.

Any competent manager would still have this group consistently beat the rest of the league and then it’s down to the four Old Firms.

Chucking a season 2 games in is what pansies obsessed with trannies do.

1 minute ago, BroonBear said:

I was at that game but what JDT did was change the formation, defended and went with only Colak up top. Malmo got a goal and then he once again changed the formation.  

Yes & luckily for them, the guy who was sent off was their equivalent of Lawrence, who was breaking up their play at every chance he got, until he was carded😂

17 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

The first foul after he was booked was absolutely fuck all, the other one you are talking about wasn't even a foul, the player was rolling about like a cunt for his innocuous challenge on Jefte.....football is seriously fucked if those two first half challenges are the basis that a player needs to get subbed before he is sent off

It was coming mate.

5 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

That’s where VAR should be allowed to step in and say that yellow was soft have another look.

I think a second yellows that leads to reds need to be looked at if their seems to be a miscarriage of justice, obviously tonight would be a perfect example, the problem with checking every yellow card would surely mean you would need to check if you they believe the ref has missed a blatant yellow card, just now they only check for yellows to be upgraded to reds of fouls upgraded to reds

25 minutes ago, CottonRunt said:

See if we were treated like adults and told from the end of last season that there would be limited funds for a "rebuild" i could almost have taken it. 

The constant amping up of "the Rangers rebuild" and then not signing any players of note is a fucking joke. 

Why try to raise expectations just to dash them! 

Not one of us sussed it but they were probably talking about the stadium, no the players. 😉

Just now, Swagger said:

Let’s start by stripping that prick of the captaincy. 

That's exactly where the fault is. Not darling Phil or any the players he signed.

The whole fucking lot are hopeless. "The wasters" are gone bar Tav who's "waster" so obviously he will get it worse.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Fuck hope.

Any competent manager would still have this group consistently beat the rest of the league and then it’s down to the four Old Firms.

Away and kiss yer Todd Cantwell posters ya queerhawk.

6 minutes ago, CottonRunt said:

That’s a fucking shocker btw!

Starts by trying to suggest the video wasn’t of him tonight and then falls back on he has a funny walk!? 

And to top it all wanted him in the game but the circumstances didn’t allow?!? Exactly what circumstances were we waiting for - because going a goal down with 10 minutes to go sounds like the kind of circumstances to me that you might be thinking of throwing on a striker (instead of lumping your CB up top)

Honestly I have a lot of sympathy for Clement, I think he has been shafted by the board and has been left holding the baby after years of financial mismanagement but he really doesn’t help himself with stuff like this.

we will not move forward until this board is chased. the board have us in this position. were a laughing stock and the team and squad are not winning fuck all.  PEP couldnt win the lg with that squad. Clement hands are tied. he is being hung out to dry.  

2 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

That's exactly where the fault is. Not darling Phil or any the players he signed.

The whole fucking lot are hopeless. "The wasters" are gone bar Tav who's "waster" so obviously he will get it worse.

Aye the wasters thing doesn’t hold water for me anymore. The most of that group are already away 

1 minute ago, rossco87 said:

That’s a fucking shocker btw!

Starts by trying to suggest the video wasn’t of him tonight and then falls back on he has a funny walk!? 

And to top it all wanted him in the game but the circumstances didn’t allow?!? Exactly what circumstances were we waiting for - because going a goal down with 10 minutes to go sounds like the kind of circumstances to me that you might be thinking of throwing on a striker (instead of lumping your CB up top)

Honestly I have a lot of sympathy for Clement, I think he has been shafted by the board and has been left holding the baby after years of financial mismanagement but he really doesn’t help himself with stuff like this.

I like Big Phil, but he absolutely bluffed his way through that. 

Just wish someone would be honest with us about exactly what's going on. 

Can't help but feel there are no funds available for transfers and we are stuck with the shite that was have. 

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Fuck hope.

You can’t expect to win the league with this group of players - forget the Old Firms this lot will drop points all over the fucking shop. 

We are horrendous 

2 minutes ago, Ukrainian said:

What is your problem, eh?

what was you thots on that ref? your team dived all over the place all night,  the ref ruined a game by sending jefte off. im going to be petty and hope youse get knocked out as the ref handed you the advantage tonight and your team players just rolled about all night. 

4 minutes ago, the old guard said:

It was coming mate.

That's my point pal, the game is fucked of those two fouls he committed leave you walking a red card tightrope.....nobody is saying that it wouldn't have been discussed but the gamble was Jefte was having a reasonably effective game and they clearly gambled on him influencing the outcome in a positive manner.....I would totally get it if the second yellow was a blatant yellow card but the lad has been done over by a fucking clown of a ref and a play acting cunt of a player

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Aye the wasters thing doesn’t hold water for me anymore. The most of that group are already away 

I dunno about wasters but we clearly fought hard tonight. We held out for 30 odd minutes then lost the seconds as we suddenly tried to chase it.

13 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Clement actually said “ he always walks like that” about Danilo 😁

he’s an idiot

He's made a bit of a fool of himself there tbh, tries to say the video isn't from tonight then says Danilos been at the ministry of funny walks, thinks hes John Cleese. 

Just now, sausagetrunks said:

what was you thots on that ref? your team dived all over the place all night,  the ref ruined a game by sending jefte off. im going to be petty and hope youse get knocked out as the ref handed you the advantage tonight and your team players just rolled about all night. 

My team is Rangers here. By the way…