*****Official Rangers vs St Johnstone League Cup last 16 match thread*****

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Get your own jokes pal

I'm too shell-shocked to come up with any. I am propper fucked off with all this. Plus, I was driving through Glasgow on Wednesday thinking there was no chance of getting a ticket for DK and fuck me ...thousands of fans dressed up as seats. Been some week.

And now...;lowest crown in decades.

Just now, Big Al 55 said:

Matondo prob best player on park

Nothing in midfield

Wasteful up front

WTF Propper

While i think hes a fucking dud, he seems to have their right back in knots if only he hit the fuckin byline 

That was just shite if I was manager I would have them training shooting over and over till they actually got it. No one attacks the corners, when they aren't shite. Every time in the box the players fall over the ball. Its utterly pathetic I've never seen an 'attack' like it. 

1 minute ago, NitshillBear said:

People blaming our sports science punters for a muscle injury to a guy who signed 5 minutes ago are on the glue.

It's not just a guy we signed 5 minutes ago it's the hole timeline over last few seasons. The injuries are fucking ridiculous 

1 minute ago, NitshillBear said:

People blaming our sports science punters for a muscle injury to a guy who signed 5 minutes ago are on the glue.

Missed 3 games in 3 years. He’ll miss more than that in the next month at Rangers. Something is going on behind the scenes. It isn’t manager training etc, it’s been the same under the last 3.