Union Bears

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Davis came back and made amends for how he left, same with McGregor. I’ll be honest it surprised me I developed a fondness for him again because I was dead against him coming back, but helping towards 55 etc will do that.

I actually stopped watching my national side NI when him and Lafferty left how they did because I couldn’t support players who shafted my club. I’ve only started watching and supporting NI again the last couple of years.

Davie Weir however will never have the chance to make amends. He goes in the bin inside my head along with the likes of Naismith and Whittaker

What exactly is your issue with Weir? The nature of his departure with Warburton?

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Let’s not try create a better atmosphere between players and fans and try get some togetherness after a brutal summer  incase the Tarriers rip the piss.

Pathetic 

Togetherness :lol:

I get you refuse to say anything negative about the club, but you would be having a field day if this was the other way about. Just like you did in December when they beat Feyenoord.

There's appreciating the fans then there was yesterday which was utterly embarrassing, celebrating like we just won a treble.

7 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Let’s not try create a better atmosphere between players and fans and try get some togetherness after a brutal summer  incase the Tarriers rip the piss.

Pathetic 

Great point mate. I’m sure Hampden will be absolutely rocking on Saturday against Ross County now.

Honestly, it’s frightening how much our standards are dropping, on and off the pitch. 

13 minutes ago, Lovenkraaands said:

I see you post a lot of sensible stuff on this forum, but this seems unlike you.

Of course I haven’t.

Not a particularly serious suggestion. You get the point, though?

6 minutes ago, Lovenkraaands said:

What exactly is your issue with Weir? The nature of his departure with Warburton?

Snake how he left. 

Snaked off to apply for the Forrest role then both tried to act like they hadn’t yet in one of the biggest coincidences I’ve ever seen in football they then ended up in that job.

It’s alright they’ll not get lonely, they’ve got Gerrard in that group with them 

22 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Pretty sure they jumped around celebrating like idiots after a meaningless win in the CL groups last season after they’d already finished rock bottom. 

I wouldn’t be doing it personally but couldn’t give one flying fuck what that lot think. I’d consider deleting this colleagues numbers who thinks sending a reference to “orange bastards” is alright btw. Minging 

They did it after losing 3-0 to Real Madrid because they hit the bar in the first half :lol:

Wouldn't be taking any shit off them for it. That's not to say I think it was a particularly good look to be jumping about after a game against st Johnstone.

1 minute ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

There's just something about you that I really can't be fucked with bud.

Honesty is the best policy, so well done for speaking your mind.

Fortunately I’m someone who is entirely unaffected by other’s opinion of me, so I’ll take it on the chin. 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Snake how he left. 

Snaked off to apply for the Forrest role then both tried to act like they hadn’t yet in one of the biggest coincidences I’ve ever seen in football they then ended up in that job.

It’s alright they’ll not get lonely, they’ve got Gerrard in that group with them 

Fair enough. I respect your comments on Davis and Lafferty.

However, I see Weir’s situation as less clear. Each to their own though.

Just now, Don81 said:

They did it after losing 3-0 to Real Madrid because they hit the bar in the first half :lol:

Wouldn't be taking any shit off them for it. That's not to say I think it was a particularly good look to be jumping about after a game against st Johnstone.

Aye agree with everything you’ve posted there. Wouldn’t be jumping around after yesterday myself but not going to take grief from that lot about it. Certainly won’t be getting called “an orange bastard” by one of them but maybe that’s just me 

8 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

I’d say fuck all, put him on the deck and then do the bouncy on his head and ask him if he likes that the dirty soap dodgers, nappy ripping, bead rattling inbred cunt.

A bit too middle class for me, but I’ll think about it.

4 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Imagine posting that ya fucking weirdo 

How on earth does that make me a weirdo?

Read the post to understand the context and if the reality of our situation is too much for you, I suggest you spend less time engaging on the matter.

”Ya fucking weirdo”. Don’t speak to me like that.

1 minute ago, Lovenkraaands said:

How on earth does that make me a weirdo?

Read the post to understand the context and if the reality of our situation is too much for you, I suggest you spend less time engaging on the matter.

”Ya fucking weirdo”. Don’t speak to me like that.

Don't post photos of Fenians celebrating with their manky hoardes then.

Honestly don't understand some people. Fucking idiots 

5 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Don't post photos of Fenians celebrating with their manky hoardes then.

Honestly don't understand some people. Fucking idiots 

Are you being serious?

I’ll bet we share an identical opinion on that picture, but I’m just better at controlling my emotions than you.