*****Official “we want our land back” lol vs Rangers match thread*****

4 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

Blaming the Manager is madness.

We are trying to compete with our hands tied behind our backs with zero finances and a squad of average players. 

He deserves some of the blame.

We've seen for 2 years Tav get absolutely torn apart in game against them and he's never once tried anyone different.

Every goal we concede against them is down the wing and cut back, but what has he done to try and stop it? Nothing.

Defensively we're a mess. Try something different. Go with 5 at the back with Jefte and Tav as wing backs to try and keep it more tight. Put Sterling at Left back to try and be more secure when Jefte clearly isn't good enough defensively. 

It's one thing losing, but we're losing in the exact same way making the exact same mistakes time and time again. 

1 minute ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

No it’s not. There isn’t one player out there who look like they are busting a gut for him. They don’t believe in him.

I'm not sure that's true. They don't believe in themselves and, if we're being honest, they're all playing against players who are just better than them.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Not going to be too hard on the young players making their OF debuts ( Jefte/Barron) but what chance do you have when your senior players are Tavernier and Butland and are allowed to perform like they are, particularly in these games.

Anyone else would have been hooked but Tav will survive halftime.

Just now, Ivybank said:

Cluleless fuck of a manager , players crumble when they go there ,Barron can’t even mark a man running at a throw in same with matondo at the first .barrons pass at the second ,Tav getting run ragged, jefte and proper on that left Jesus fuck , every one of them cowards ,souttar dribbling out of defence fucking joke , cerny constantly losing it . Butland at the second 🤢, a sending off coming in the second half certainty. 6 nil if they want too 

5 behind the sheep ffs 

Aberdeen manager has them playing some good football. Aberdeen look like they are run better than us also. They where a fucking shambles a few months ago and in the short space of time look like they will have a decent season. They could well split us and Celtic this season.

2 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

I’m not going to rinse him today as he’s just in the door. I’m more annoyed with our established players who let us down time again in this fixture. 

We’ve had 3 windows to improve it. We’ll be here in 18 months saying the exact same thing unless something changes at boardroom level. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

For the first time ever, I'm not even raging. That's how bad it has gotten.

I expected this to happen, virtually everyone on here, virtually every supported expected this to happen, the only person that it seems has no clue that this would happen is the manager.

I don't know why im raging tbh its a waste of energy.

I'm  passionate about the Rangers and deeply disappointed with the current situation. It can be tough to watch your team struggle, especially when it feels like there are issues at multiple levels. 

Phil is not the man.

Trying hard to get behind him, supporting decisions and clearing out the squad- disrupting things.

A just dont like his tactics, Don't see players flourish, do see us being an attacking threat leave massive holes in midfield agaisnt any team that play a 3 ( most teams these days) 

Balls allowed to roll across our box all day long > tell them it's the ball we have to get to not the players ffs. Stop the ball. 

1 minute ago, kelvd1873 said:

He’s been really poor since Feb. needs to really get his fucking finger out

He has never been world class. Some in our support wank over him because he got a couple of England caps 6-12 years ago. You only have to look at his career and the lack of teams down south wanting him as their number 1 when he signed for us to give an indication of that. I'm not saying we need to replace him because the options out there are slim at our budget and playing in a league the stature of ours. People need to be realistic though. 

Just now, IpswichGer said:

We are trying to compete with our hands tied behind our backs with zero finances and a squad of average players. 

Is it madness? 

They have one new signing in their team today and that’s the fucking keeper. They’ve got Sclales and Taylor who are both utter shite at the back and a half fit Carter Vickers. It’s the same scum team as last year and Clement even with 5 of his signings in the team still has no answers. He still plays Tav in these games in the blind hope that for once he won’t get murdered by Maeda

The manager is still living off a league cup he won in December and some positive things he said in October. 9 months down the line, he’s blown the league, the Scottish Cup, CL qualification and still hasn’t laid a glove on this scum team. We might not have their quality at the moment but the least he can do is put an organised defence in place, we can’t defend, can’t attack and that isn’t all on the players 

Just now, BlueSuedeSambas said:

No it’s not. There isn’t one player out there who look like they are busting a gut for him. They don’t believe in him.

I firmly believe that is down to the Captain. Yes you can say the Manager should remove the Captain, but then replace him with who?

We need a Rangers supporting nasty piece of work to go in to that Dressing Room and fill our teams minds of nothing but hatred for these cunts and tell them some history.

I don't believe any of that happens nowadays and this is 'just another game' to Tav.

Just now, LaaRFC said:

And they’ve still got about £17 million worth of new signings on the bench, which of course they’ll get to hand debuts since they’ll have the game sewn up shortly. Miserable. 

Yup the two weakest parts of their team are Scales and Taylor and this is the last time either of them will play probably with two new signings in there. Not including a £9m striker, £11m midfielder on top of it

We are nowhere near it

11 minutes ago, watty. said:

He signed half of these useless cunts, his tactics are shite.has no plan b, except do plain A better.it's mark warburton re incarnated

It’s shite yeah but I dunno what he can do to turn these players into anything above average.  I’m just hoping the new signings can make a huge difference and Igamane may turn into something.  We really badly needed a holding midfielder to dictate and we didn’t get one.  

Just now, RDB14 said:

It’s shite yeah but I dunno what he can do to turn these players into anything above average.  I’m just hoping the new signings can make a huge difference and Igamane may turn into something.  We really badly needed a holding midfielder to dictate and we didn’t get one.  

Coach them to be disciplined FFS it's not hard.

6 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

So we just ignore he spent £4.5m on a gash midfielder?

£1.7m on a guy who's apparently not ready.

£4m on an injury prone Cortes?