*****Official “we want our land back” lol vs Rangers match thread*****

Just now, HG5 said:

If ‘recent’ Dessers turns up, can see us having enough in there to get a goal or two.

Just as long as we’re not passive & allow them too much possession.

Do that & they almost always find a way to make it count…

Dessers' hold up play recently has been excellent. If he can do that today and we can get our midfield on the ball we will be laughing.

No stupid mistakes, take our chances and if we could score first that'd be great. 

Midfield should be able to match up with them better than recent games and I suppose we just have to hope we get in form performances from Matondo and Dessers, if they are at their best they can hurt them, and if not our chances are probably slim. 

4 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

I just want to see us start on the front foot for once.

I'm sick of coming into these games and allowing them to dominate us for the first 30 minutes and taking until the 2nd half to actually get going. 

Our defence isn't very good, we're not set up to drop deep and try and contain them. 

Agreed , we seem to wait till it's too late before we start playing . 

Let's go from the off . 

First can cracked ostensibly to numb what is predicted to be the upcoming pain, but you never know. Perhaps this is the day we manage to rattle the Rattlers. Old fashioned concept I know , but just get intae Them Rangers, do not allow Them to strut around and boss you. We have all also got to keep our fingers crossed that the inevitable very dodgy call that will go in their favour today does not prove to be the difference in the possibility of obtaining a positive result today.