*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

44 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Not worried about Cerny at all

Doubt we sign him permanently but seems a very strong loan signing for games outside the big ones

He might get better with time but that mindset’s a joke.

“Strong loan signing for games outside the big ones” :lol:

8 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Och mate fuck up you thought Cantwell was the second coming of Laudrup you’re in no place to make any judgements

I can judge ridiculous statements like the one you made.

Not worried about a signing who you don’t think will cope with the big games. Fuck me :lol:

9 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Och mate fuck up you thought Cantwell was the second coming of Laudrup you’re in no place to make any judgements

I reckon Cerny is more like the second coming of Ryan Kent: he likes to beat a man and wait for the defender to get set so that he can try to beat him again. Let's hope it's the Kent of the 55 season with a couple of crucial goals. We still need goals from other players.

10 hours ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Early days yet but I think by January a lot of people are going to be calling for us to sign a centre half. Think Souttar and Propper as a pairing will be exposed in games against better opposition.

They look exposed against pish opposition already. 

I thought Jefte and Dessers were really good.

Thought Propper, Sterling and Cerny were dog shit.

Thought Barron was pretty poor as well, loose in possession in silly areas, far too deep, doesn’t really create or control a game. Appreciate I’m in the minority who’s just not seeing it with him.

Enjoyed the game for the most part Dessers played really well 

Some really good moves going forward however it's still a concern that we are gifting chances with slack play in our own third players Tav in particular aren't learning from previous mistakes .

After clearing the danger yesterday buying space he then plays a chronic pass back which the Dundee player was onto in a flash there were a few others but overall he had a decent game but he has to improve on his accuracy and cut out the error prone passing .

20 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Thought Barron was pretty poor as well, loose in possession in silly areas, far too deep, doesn’t really create or control a game. Appreciate I’m in the minority who’s just not seeing it with him.

I'm with you on this.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Probably tired of Proper and Souttar continually passing the ball to each other across the back .

13 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Went back the way as much as anyone did I thought. 

Have to admit I thought he played well , particularly for the first hour .

I think his first instinct is to move the ball forward and keep momentum going with one touch passing . There's an urgency about him that I don't see with some of the others who probably take a more ' safer ' route which slows us down . 

I guess we all see it differently though , but so far , for me , hes the pick of the new signings . 

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

I thought that was Propper's best game so far. He was caught flat-footed when the guy should have scored the header, but apart from that, he made some good tackles and some long range passing, especially in the first half.

I agree with you on Barron. Some of his passes went to no one.

Sterling looks lost atm. He's been moved around too much imo.

13 hours ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Early days yet but I think by January a lot of people are going to be calling for us to sign a centre half. Think Souttar and Propper as a pairing will be exposed in games against better opposition.

Thought Souttar was excellent throughout.  Propper likely still coming to terms with the speed and physicality of this league, needs to improve quickly.