*****The Official Rangers v St Johnstone Match Thread*****

Just now, IpswichGer said:

Jefte has been very quiet on the overlap tonight. Wonder if he has been told to park it because McCausland is there. Terrible decision if so. Mind boggling given it is only St Johnstone and utterly depressing given I would rather Jefta was advanced and McCausland was nowhere to be seen.

Should be the opposite if anything, McAusland is always going on his right, an overlap would help 

We are not going to turn into a team that's going to hammer teams or look good on the eye, just need to accept this is our level for now until something changes off the park and we can get a new manager in.

Shite but it is what it is now.

2 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Baffling that Sterling doesn’t get a start these days. Far better option than, Lawrence, Dowell, Dio and Raskin 

He isn't though is he? He's strong and athletic but no real technical skills. In his favour he always gives 100% effort but we need more than that, especially in the middle of the park. Decent enough squad player that can cover multiple positions but will never be anything more than that for us. 

1 hour ago, JockWallace said:

I think we just have to face fact that we have a fanny for a manager again. What a ridiculous lineup to put out again St Johnstone. When he was hired we heard all about how he is very adaptable to styles of play and tactics. He was supposed to be very much about giving young players a chance. I have seen none of it so far. The fact that Tavenier is once again leading the team out today just says it all. Absolutely clueless manager. 

Just another Gio or Beale, take your pick.