All Barton Chat.

theiconicman

those who are running the club are a bunch of joke artists, you either terminate is contract or you play him, this suspending him time and time again is making the club and the fans look like mugs.

king, murray and the rest of clowns on that board can fuck right off, transparency they cried, absolute joke

They (BBC) seem to be sure now, now no understanding in this report:

Joey Barton remains suspended by Rangers following a meeting with Ibrox officials on Thursday.

The 34-year-old midfielder has been absent from the club since a training-ground row in the wake of September's 5-1 loss at Celtic Park.

He has played only eight games for Rangers since his summer switch from Burnley.

Barton is also facing Scottish FA charges relating to a breach of their betting rules.

He was charged with placing 44 bets on games between 1 July and 15 September.

The former Manchester City, Newcastle United and QPR player left Turf Moor under freedom of contract at the end of last season, signing a two-year deal at Ibrox.

Despite being told to stay away, Barton has stated repeatedly that he wants to return and fight for his place.

Along with agent Eddy Jennings, he arrived at Ibrox at 15:00 BST on Thursday, leaving by a side exit some two hours later, offering no comment to the gathered media.

So the club haven't made a statement, Barton hasn't made a statement, but the BBC know whats happening?

I'd wait to hear from the club before listening to anything that mob have to say about us. The silence is annoying though. The meeting was this afternoon and the club could put a lot of the rumours and pish to one side by actually stating what is happening with this player. The delay is doing no-one any favours at all. 

I'm kinda of the opinion Barton would offer us more than Warburton can now to be honest so I'd prefer to see him play and the way Warburton is going and the length of these suspension he may be out the door before Warburton.

Farce of a second though. This feels worse to me than the championship year under McCoist mostly because of the hope and expectation going into this season. I just feel that's been ripped right out of our club because of the team and management not living up to the hype they created. And because we have a manager who genuinely has no clue what his starting 11 is, how to get us scoring and stop conceding let alone how to get us out of this mess. Clueless from top to bottom.

17 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I'll believe it when a more reliable source comes through rather than take the word of a BBC Scotland journalist's "understanding" I.e. Guesswork

Our club leaks more to the Beeb and the DR than we care to admit. The Beeb journo is probably right.

BBC

Joey Barton remains suspended by Rangers following a meeting with Ibrox officials on Thursday.

The 34-year-old midfielder has been absent from the club since a training-ground row in the wake of September's 5-1 loss at Celtic Park.

He arrived at Ibrox at 15:00 BST on Thursday with agent Eddy Jennings, before leaving by a side exit some two hours later and offering no comment.

Barton is also facing Scottish FA charges for breaching betting rules.

He was charged with placing 44 bets on games between 1 July and 15 September.

Barton, who has stated repeatedly that he wants to return and fight for his place, has played only eight games for Rangers since his summer switch from Burnley.

The former Manchester City, Newcastle United and QPR player left Turf Moor under freedom of contract at the end of last season, signing a two-year deal at Ibrox.

14 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

It's funny as fuck in here.

Watched a boy use his union to rifle our company for 6 months before even his union said for him to be bumped.

He was asked to provide evidence of his claims and he delayed it and delayed it and got 6 months pay and probably another job before walking. That was countless meetings.

It's no just as easy as bumping someone and that's it done. Any employer will need to make sure they're not leaving themselves wide open. 

I'd hazard that a large number of people decide their opinion on this based on their opinion of the Board rather than the reality of the situation. So this kind of stuff won't make any difference.