Confusion Over Management Team's Future

spanther22

I'm turning my phone off 

The amount of torture I've had to endure over the past few years  because of Rangers is enough to take down an elephant. I'm sure I'm not alone in that. 

I can't bare to keep refreshing this page, seeing fans at each other's necks as usual because our inept club can't do something properly. 

Hopefully there are more answers tomorrow but I'm not going to hold my breath. It was the same with the Barton saga, the fans were left out of the loop and treated like children. Now it's happening again. As well as having no money it's pretty obvious a lack of intelligence is something this current regime have in their mighty arsenal. 

The sooner you become a spectator to all things boardroom, the less stressful a life you'll live. Don't try and understand or make sense of anything Rangers FC does unless it's on a football pitch. 

Goodnight 

1 minute ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

That tells you all you need to know about how Rangers fans are treated,Always left in total confusement and the last to know anything,I wouldn't be surprised if the real story behind all this never get's told.

Too much out there now - only a matter of time before we get the guts of it....

2 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

yes but if the offer had been made, and rejected then new terms would have had to have been offered for the board to accept the second offer. was a second offer on warburton's behalf made? that's the question.

i smell something very fishy in all of this

Verbal can indeed be legal, however if it is all verbal then out position ain't gonna be that strong if this shambles ends up in court. Let's hope things are a bit more watertight than that.

4 minutes ago, bluepeter said:

The most convincing theory for me is that the agent (with or without permission of his clients) has gone into the board trying to strong-arm a position for them to leave without contractual compensation. This was fully in the belief that they had another job to walk in to. When that turned out not to be the case, he's gone back in with tail between his legs to recover the position, the board have checked the strength of their hand and told him to bolt. Whether Warburton and Co were party to the initial strong-arm tactic is up for debate. 

In fairness to Warburton, I don't think there will be anything unusual about this in the job market he is used to (there isn't in mine). You get an offer from a company, use that offer to either move or strengthen your position in the company you're in. 

My gut feeling is that the agent has fucked up and the management team are gone. You heard it here first fiftieth.

I agree with this only issue can the agent offer the resignation 

Just now, GOAT said:

If the stories going about are true this board have done their job and if you know me or read my posts you know that's the first time I've ever said that.

The statement was such an amateur way to go about things. Keep it in house until you kw where you stand legally ffs

It wouldn't be Rangers if we weren't a soap opera washing our dirty linen in public.

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

I'm turning my phone off 

The amount of torture I've had to endure over the past few years  because of Rangers is enough to take down an elephant. I'm sure I'm not alone in that. 

I can't bare to keep refreshing this page, seeing fans at each other's necks as usual because our inept club can't do something properly. 

Hopefully there are more answers tomorrow but I'm not going to hold my breath. It was the same with the Barton saga, the fans were left out of the loop and treated like children. Now it's happening again. As well as having no money it's pretty obvious a lack of intelligence is something this current regime have in their mighty arsenal. 

The sooner you become a spectator to all things boardroom, the less stressful a life you'll live. Don't try and understand or make sense of anything Rangers FC does unless it's on a football pitch. 

Goodnight 

Man up ya fucking poof.

Fuck sake.

5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Yup. A half decent hard to beat manager will steady the ship till May. In that time we need to go for the best available, heres the money you have to spend, heres extra if you sell XYZ and decide how you wanna play. It's critical

I would rather lose a few games and get the manager we want for next season in no fucking about just get the board to sort it and if they are serious get him from another club no more fucking about this is a joke we are Rangers not make do until end of the season as then thats another lets wait and see it might work ect. You know where I am coming from I hope my man.

2 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Want to elaborate, been off here for a while.

Warburton went for the Nott Forest job,thought he had it so told the board he wanted to resign,got knocked back from the Forest job then tried to worm his way back in,board told him to fuck off.

At least I think that's whats happened.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Warburton went for the Nott Forest job,thought he had it so told the board he wanted to resign,got knocked back from the Forest job then tried to worm his way back in,board told him to fuck off.

At least I think that's whats happened.

Forrest denied any contact though?

5 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Sky sports still saying it was because Nottingham forest approached him and he wanted out

3 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

Their official account is @NFFC so it's fake.

Don't do Twitter, so I'll accept what you say.

But why would somebody give this story even more legs than it needs, by pretending to be Forest?

On the upside given how Warburton is always telling us how good the players are that he brought,Perhaps we can see some hefty bids for them in the summer,If they are that good he will take them with him to his new club.

Kiernan,Waghorn and McKay, £15m and there all yours Mark.