Confusion Over Management Team's Future

spanther22

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Offer plus acceptance = law of a contract be it written or verbal. ??

The baldy mess hasn't got a leg to stand on.

It depends on the timing and initial response.

If the club said we'll think about it but never responded then fine. If the club told him no at the time then subsequently accepted then we will struggle to get away with that. 

1 minute ago, Cobham said:

I agree. Warburton's raison d'etre with new signings was always about players that wanted to play for the club, looks like he's just fallen on his own sword! 

Looks like he's a do as I say don't do as I do type of guy.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

At the end of the day he should have been sacked immediately after the game at Tynecastle,his away record was an absolute disgrace.

it would have cost a lot of money to sack him  while i agree with you after being at tynecastle  he has now gone for nothing

2 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I'm sorry, but that's BS

A representative of Rangers could have gone in front of the cameras at any time and broken the news officially so that things were crystal clear. They wouldn't have incriminated themselves any more than they have already.

They've released a statement. They've made their position clear as it needs to be for the time being. Going in front of a camera to give it would be no different unless questions were taken, which might prove difficult and end up compromising things. They wouldn't say what they couldn't, avoiding a running commentary, and people still take issue with lack of transparency.

You should calm down and wait to see how this plays out, rather than insisting the Rangers Board make you feel a bit better for a few hours. In a few days it'll be clrea if they've done well or not.