Scottish Football

6 hours ago, Bears r us said:

It is always the people who do nothing wrong that are fucked up by the few nutters. 

Think this move has the the intention of trying to establish a ‘self policing’ mantra within this section of the ground. As above, if you are being deprived of watching your team from your ‘ST’ or preferred location because of a few idiots I’m sure the next time it happens some summary justice may take place on any behaviour likely to closing the section down again...

2 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Think this move has the the intention of trying to establish a ‘self policing’ mantra within this section of the ground. As above, if you are being deprived of watching your team from your ‘ST’ or preferred location because of a few idiots I’m sure the next time it happens some summary justice may take place on any behaviour likely to closing the section down again...

That did cross my mind as well, I have no doubt Budge has a plan whether it works or not is another story.  

Clarke might have something there, he seems to struggle refereeing us considering his brother played with our youths!

Joking aside, Maclean is a poor poor ref. Spoken with my old man after a few games he's reffed and usually the phrase "he had no control over the game" is brought up. Poor ref promoted above his capabilities.