Union bears

There’s a reason I sit in BF2 for a better match day experience and it isn’t the view.

Morgue apart from their corner and even worse today without them, embarrassing, you wonder how many away fans go to home games and why the difference is so apparent.

3 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

It does mate,unfortunately 

Just now, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

You can hear the hearts manager shouting his instructions.

The fact you have a signal says how empty it is

Brutal, the fact i am on my phone shows how interesting it is.

13 minutes ago, Guardian said:

Hopefully the board are taking note of this its horrible. 

They should be taking note of the thousands of empty seats and flat atmosphere because that’s what they have to look forward to if they don’t get the finger out. 

The one thing that’s had an affect on Rangers boards over the years has been the prospect of no money coming in from the support.

1 minute ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Tbf I think the rest of the support have followed their lead and are sitting silent. Hate this myth that no cunt sings apart from them but I agree with what they are doing today and don’t want to turn this into a negative thread about them.

That shower of shite deserve nothing but silence today.

I feel for the lads getting a chance having to endure the wrath from last week but the ones who played deserve it all!

Is a stoney-like silence a more effective way of demonstrating how pissed off the Support is than an noisy raucous chanting at the Board?

Possibly.

I hope those directors who are there take note that its not beyond possibility that a return to the quiet days of low crowds at Ibrox with supporters voting to stay away.   Ball is in their court as it has been for pretty much all of this season. 

5 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Is a stoney-like silence a more effective way of demonstrating how pissed off the Support is than an noisy raucous chanting at the Board?

Possibly.

I hope those directors who are there take note that its not beyond possibility that a return to the quiet days of low crowds at Ibrox with supporters voting to stay away.   Ball is in their court as it has been for pretty much all of this season. 

you cant ignore the change in atmosphere if youre there. If tbey continue to ignore this they should be taken to task because its obvious 

17 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

you cant ignore the change in atmosphere if youre there. If tbey continue to ignore this they should be taken to task because its obvious 

Yes.  Johnston claimed a while back that the directors were not deaf and blind.   Sometimes taking the atmosphere out rather than making a lot of noise can be a damn sight louder in directors' ears.    At least we don't have long to wait to see what their reaction is going to be come the end of the season.     Another season like this and its hard to see how many will retain any sort of meaningful belief that they can do a proper job of restoring Rangers.  They'd be asking us to go more miles beyond what we should be experiencing and there is only so much patience.