Union bears

20 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Wee Fanny’s 

Change -y to -ies or -s.
baby - babies, memory - memories, story - stories
boy - boys, enjoy - enjoys, journey - journeys

Why do we change some words ending in 'y' to 'ies' and some we just add 's' to make plurals or third person verbs?

Plurals - some donkeys, two factories, some toys
Third person verbs (he/she/it) - She enjoys, He cries, It flies

a. If the word ends in a vowel (a,e,i,o,u) + y then just add s
boy - boys, journey - journeys, key - keys, tray - trays, donkey - donkeys... Or we'd have too many vowels and a confusing word (key - keies)!!!

b. If the word ends in a consonant + y then 'y' changes toies
country - countries, baby - babies, body - bodies, memory - memories, sky - skies, variety - varieties, factory - factories...

So........ FANNIES.

the board have to take note as a half empty ibrox is shite for everyone,new manager new players new attitude required and injection of millions by the board is the only way to push us forward:sherlock:

well said UBs

other shite bag supporters groups take heid and follow instead of hiding behind your false messiahs. 

show the same courage and initiative the young ones have showed today, theyve made their statement and its been heard by everyone in attendance today, time for the others to speak up

3 minutes ago, RD.1872 said:

Great banners fair play to them.

I noticed that Lionbrand mob on Twitter during the week ripping the cunt out of their statement/protest... wonder why :sarcasm:

Lionbrand mob love the lying bastard mob, arseholes the lot of them.

9 minutes ago, RD.1872 said:

Great banners fair play to them.

I noticed that Lionbrand mob on Twitter during the week ripping the cunt out of their statement/protest... wonder why :sarcasm:

They also mentioned on twitter how they offered help to Rangers with kit designs for free..

Spot on with the banners by the UB’s today. 

I hope the board and everyone of those players stopped and read what they said. 

Ibrox sounded dead on RTv today, could hear the managers shouting instructions which I’ve never heard before. 

They said the official attendance was circa 47,000. Obviously tickets sold through. There was nowhere near 47,000 there.