Travelling to Skopje thread

BEE

Having a right chuckle as some of the stories bring back a lot of memories of European trips from my partially misspent youth. When I first started going you had a choice of endless hours on an RSC coach, or a rip off charter flight, long before the days of Skyscanner.

By the time I had to give it up I had become a bit of an expert in finding great deals that involved a maximum of one change of flight, none of this bouncing around half of Europe stuff that some of the Bears seem to be doing. While this multiple leg journey thing is fine on the way out, after the game you just want to get home, and for the more mature Bear, it would probably be better to shell out a few more quid for a more direct route.

Hope all those Bears who have made it out to the land of Alexander have a great time, bring back a result and most of all come home safe.

20 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Having a right chuckle as some of the stories bring back a lot of memories of European trips from my partially misspent youth. When I first started going you had a choice of endless hours on an RSC coach, or a rip off charter flight, long before the days of Skyscanner.

By the time I had to give it up I had become a bit of an expert in finding great deals that involved a maximum of one change of flight, none of this bouncing around half of Europe stuff that some of the Bears seem to be doing. While this multiple leg journey thing is fine on the way out, after the game you just want to get home, and for the more mature Bear, it would probably be better to shell out a few more quid for a more direct route.

Hope all those Bears who have made it out to the land of Alexander have a great time, bring back a result and most of all come home safe.

Sigh. It's not the land of Alexander.

Good post otherwise. Could have been perfect.

18 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I see one stupid, moronic, cuntbag human being rat bastard has posted a snapchat which is now all over social media because of its cringeworthy, racist content. Instead of the dozens of pictures and videos of bears enjoying themselves out there

Well done, whoever the fuck you are. Fanny. 

Why people need to record themselves is beyond me mate. I've not seen the video so can't comment on the content but I've heard about it.

Social media can be handy but it's also a place for absolute mongos at times. 

49 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I see one stupid, moronic, cuntbag human being rat bastard has posted a snapchat which is now all over social media because of its cringeworthy, racist content. Instead of the dozens of pictures and videos of bears enjoying themselves out there

Well done, whoever the fuck you are. Fanny. 

Unbelievable - what a total arsehole. Sadly it's almost impossible to avoid having idiots like that in any group of fans as large as ours. 

3 hours ago, Inigo said:

Sigh. It's not the land of Alexander.

Good post otherwise. Could have been perfect.

Sorry about that, I thought that Alexander was Macedonian, however going by your avatar you are probably much more knowledgeable than I on the subject. 

I stand corrected, thank you.

2 hours ago, ricksen_da_best said:

It's no the boy being plastered all over Twitter by the Tarriers that took the video. But he's been grassed by even our own support now. 

Good. 

It would be bad enough if he racially abused a man, but to do it to a kid when you're meant to be representing Rangers, is scummy as fuck.