Sign in to follow this  
backup

ED, a face to the name

Cheers Backup enjoyed reading his windup and also some of his knowledge of The Famous was second to none. 

• Like 1

He always wore jeans and a suit jacket whenever I was in his company. Real gentleman.

• Like 2

I vaguely remember him sharing that story in the boozer (I was probably hammered) he was a class act and never a dull moment when he was out and about. 

18 minutes ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

I vaguely remember him sharing that story in the boozer (I was probably hammered) he was a class act and never a dull moment when he was out and about. 

I remember we were all in Crystal Palace and you were showing him your matches on Tinder. Then he started chatting up these middle aged birds across from us :lol:

• Like 3

Just now, G.E.C. said:

I remember we were all in Crystal Palace and you were showing him Tinder. Then he started chatting up these middle aged birds across from us :lol:

:lol: They were loving it as well. Brilliant.

Sleep easy Bro. Condolences to the Family.

Condolences to his family. One of the first people I remember on this site, loved a right good piss take :lol:  With all that Rangers meant to him, I'm glad he got to see a proper Rangers once more before he passed. Rest easy big man.

I know the feeling @backup😞 reading all these threads is continually making me wobble.  He was always full of charm when it come to talking to us ladies.  A true gent and valued friend, despite his bam ups on here(which would generally make me chuckle):)  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, backup said:

Direct cremation arrangements finalised yesterday, no service or funeral, as per Tam’s wishes.

His ashes will be scattered at various places he requested, Ibrox hopefully too.

Tam left money to Erskine, McMillan nurses and Roxburgh House Hospice, I am sure he would be happy for anyone who wishes to remember him in some way, to make a small contribution to any of those worthy causes.

fillin up can’t write anymore..😢

3 minutes ago, backup said:

After that wee wobble, those are the arrangements at this moment in time. If there are any changes Jacquie will let us know.

Jacquie is knocked out by the esteem that Tam is held in by so many here, a great comfort to her 👍

👍

Thanks for the info mate .....you are doing Ed proud.

:UK:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

I remember we were all in Crystal Palace and you were showing him your matches on Tinder. Then he started chatting up these middle aged birds across from us :lol:

Was this from a few years ago? 6-7 years maybe? I remember being at one of these...

Tam has a very familiar look about him I have a feeling I have been in his company watching the gers abroad at some point in my life. I seem to remember him winding everyone up it definitely looks like the same guy anyway. Rest In peace tam to abscent friends.

3 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Was this from a few years ago? 6-7 years maybe? I remember being at one of these...

Two years ago I think. We played Killie at home and won 3-0.

4 hours ago, johanhentze said:

I think I was there too and we ended up in solid rock with KAI

4 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

👍

Thanks for the info mate .....you are doing Ed proud.

:UK:

I'd like to echo these sentiments as well. Thanks for keeping us posted @backup

• Like 2