Andy Walker

Gman36

2 hours ago, DrLaudrup said:

I always respect commentators more when they clearly follow another team but are able to be balanced. Carragher and Neville are both quite good examples. Just doesn't seem to be the case up here at all. The bias and hatred just flows from every side. 

It's almost as if they, to a man,  can't get 2012 out of their psyche

4 hours ago, DrLaudrup said:

I always respect commentators more when they clearly follow another team but are able to be balanced. Carragher and Neville are both quite good examples. Just doesn't seem to be the case up here at all. The bias and hatred just flows from every side. 

The only one I can think of these days is Commons, he tends to be pretty balanced  and doesn't seem too bitter. The rest are absolute cunts though.

58 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Don't understand the hatred on RM towards Andy who happens to be a lovely guy.   Be happy if Rangers have an opportunity to acknowledge  Andy with a minutes applause -- hopefully at our next home game. 

Know what you’re saying mate, but I wouldn’t give that fucker any acknowledgement whatsoever. Cunt that he is. 

9 hours ago, Broxi said:

He said absolutely nothing wrong. The only bias surrounding the Rangers game are from the Rangers fans. Shocking, I know. 

Katic went down easily for the first pen and contact was soft for the second pen. Walker still said the first pen was a penalty and he has no problems with Katic going down which I thought was surprising because if he truly was bias then he could easily have called Katic out for going down, but he didn't. He said it was harsh for the Aberdeen player to be sent off, which I agree with, it was harsh, but understandable. Regarding Defoe, he pointed out he *could* have been booked for the coming together with Lewis, because he could have, what was he doing raising his arm there? 

Why doesn't everybody just calm the fuck down and stop being the biggest bunch of offended fairies I've ever seen in my ilfe, having a cry at absolutely anything then going into the laugh at celtic thread and laughing at them for doing the exact same thing. 

It was the same for the youth Cup final. Our front 3 and keeper constantly being praised throughout (only player equal on theirs was dembele which was fair enough) but when you come on here you'd think the commentators said nothing good about us. Way too many of our support on here just want to be the victim. 

Both penalties today were soft. Not saying they shouldn't of been penalties but they definitely weren't stone wallers. Wasn't impressed with Katic play acting, but the acting in general in modern football has always disgusted me. 

Either way, always enjoy a win over those sheep shagging bastards. If anything winning by a couple of controversial goals makes it even better with how seething they are. 

In a sense we have been hardened to the bias commentary that we dont notice it as much as we should. 

i watched the youths games at the Alkass  tournament and was in total shock at the commentary style .it was fair and had slight favour for us .It highlighted the shite we need to put up with on a weekly basis 

Think he's an absolute hater,in a long line of haters.
The guy dug himself into a hole years ago when one of his beloved teams players got a penalty for a dive,to which he said it's ok to go down if you feel contact,and the pictures showed there was no contact,to which he said,it was ok to "anticipate contact".
The guy is a cheating bastard,but being brought up in the era of the school of diving by head cheat Henrik Larson why am I not surprised 

I got so fed up with listening to him I sent an email to Sky complaining about comments and how sick and tired I was listening to his whining voice and the bias against RFC  so much so he has taken the enjoyment out of the game for me, therefore come September when my contract is due I’m looking for changes on Sky’s part if not then I will make changes.  I know my complaint will make no difference as far as Sky are concerned and I’ll get the standard reply, but at least I got a rant out of my system after listening to the whinging of a “football expert”  it’s like listening to an address at a wake.

2 hours ago, Bearsden bear said:

Only listen to him when we are winning, but to be fair he doesn't say too much. When we are toiling the sound is right down. 

Said many times before why no red button option for other commentary.?

Or just the sound of the crowd option? 

Like yourself I find it nearly impossible to listen to him or Crocker (sp) if we are not winning and have to either put the sound very low or mute. Simples. 

9 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Or just the sound of the crowd option? 

Like yourself I find it nearly impossible to listen to him or Crocker (sp) if we are not winning and have to either put the sound very low or mute. Simples. 

It's bad that we need to do it as the commentary should add to the game if done well.

Thankfully I didn't hear him yesterday but every time we play it's the same old story with that wee reptile.

I don't think Crocker's too bad. He comes out with a few wind ups, but I think he tends to do with with all teams. I haven't noticed him being biased against us relative to how he handles other teams. 

Again with someone like Sutton, aye he gives us a bit of stick but that comes with the territory of being a career driven sellik cheerleader. And he balances it up slightly with the odd wind up aimed at them too - he gave us the disco light meme for example. Still a total cunt obviously, but at least its fairly clear he doesn't really believe the majority of the shite he says. I tend to find Sutton quite easy to ignore.

Walker to me seems like he's doing everything in his power to belittle us as much as he can. It's almost entirely negative towards us, and almost entirely positive towards them. He never gives us any praise and highlights all negatives. As someone said above a bitter bitter bastard. 

2 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

It's bad that we need to do it as the commentary should add to the game if done well.

Thankfully I didn't hear him yesterday but every time we play it's the same old story with that wee reptile.

I agree, but for the sake on one's blood pressure it has to done. 

I was very glad to be at the game yesterday and not have to listen to any of it. :thumbup:

4 hours ago, magic8ball said:

In a sense we have been hardened to the bias commentary that we dont notice it as much as we should. 

i watched the youths games at the Alkass  tournament and was in total shock at the commentary style .it was fair and had slight favour for us .It highlighted the shite we need to put up with on a weekly basis 

The 08 run to Manchester was actually made even more enjoyable because we had balanced commentary.