Oh Boy Here We Go Again

37 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

Tom English, Graham Spiers and Michael fucking Stewart :lol:

Couldn't hand pick 3 bigger cunts stealing a wage spouting shite. 

Hope the 3 of them drown in their tears tonight. 

Add in the compliance officer who must be crying her eyes out trying to think of a way to retrospectively give Flanno a red!

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

Just had a look at the cunt’s timeline mate. Joined this month, one of his first tweets is claiming to have 4 spares for the scum end today. Then says it’s his first OF game. Fantasist.

It's stuff like this we can't let lie though. I'd done a google search on him and he doesn't seem to exist, but these accusations from any corner could really damage us so it had to be challenged - a few taigs have already shared it as if it's gospel.

9 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Just had a look at the cunt’s timeline mate. Joined this month, one of his first tweets is claiming to have 4 spares for the scum end today. Then says it’s his first OF game. Fantasist.

image.png.30dd0b103e6950783f61a5261d2250b0.png

Couldn't fucking write it, it's a made up profile.

5 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

It's stuff like this we can't let lie though. I'd done a google search on him and he doesn't seem to exist, but these accusations from any corner could really damage us so it had to be challenged - a few taigs have already shared it as if it's gospel.

It should definitely be called out but it’s clearly a troll account, nobody who matters will take it seriously. All the taigs were calling him a liar about the tickets he claimed to have. Then he starts accusing Tom English of bias against the taigs. 😂 Loonball, ignore.

I am sectarian and I'm a bigot oh and I don't give a fuck about anything those taig appeasing kid on journalists think about our magnificent support. They all go on about the Rangers support  singing sectarian songs ect but don't hear the ira scum singing their republican bile. They can go and take a.good fuck to themselves no surrender.