If they take titles should we ever go back to the SPL

stevotrueblue

251 members have voted

1. 1. If Titles are taken should we go back ?

• NO - Not in any circumstances, Let Celtic play on with meaningless record of tainted titles.
    • NO - Unless we win a court battle to have them reinstated first.
    • YES - Get back as quick as possible and retake our rightful place as the most successful club.
    • YES - But only after complete re-structure and change of those in power.
    • Undecided at this stage.

the English Football League is the ideal option for me, although that is very unlikely. id rather we went into a wealthy developing league down south rather than rejoin the sinking ship that is the SPL

2 or 3 years of the RANGERS in the SFL then they get brave enough to tell spl to take one and say our clubs will play in Europe worst case scenario play off between SFL and spl for European places SIMPLES!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the SPL will exist by the time we get back to the top flight.

Regan's position at the SFA is now untenable. He will not survive this season & be replaced.

SFL clubs - not SPL - will drive league reconstruction & there will be a new single professional league.

Is it even possible to refuse to go up

Yes it is. You have to apply for membership of the SPL by a certain date, I think it is 31st March. If you don't submit the form and application fee, you won't get promoted even if you win the 1st Division.

Its double speak from Mr Green as he knows that there wont be an SPL by the time we sail up the leagues. There will be a SPFL single structure.

Watching the taigs (well i didnt watch them but you know what i mean) being in the group stages of the CL and coining in the money, do you really think any right thinking Rangers Chairman would deliberately deny us the chance of such great nights and such additional income?

It isn't in Charles Green's consortium's business minds NOT to play in the Champions League. Business wise it must be done, and CG knows this.

"The SPL one, and then the football league one" was interesting for me. Soon the SPL will be gone and we will all be under the rightful SFL umbrella and we will have our Champions League place.

SPL Clubs, excluding the Irish team amongst them, don't want to be in the league with the Irish team, they want to be in the same league as us.

The UEFA Champions League will return to Ibrox, of that I have no doubt.

this thread is ridiculous. There is nothing more harmful to rangers than populist ignorance. we are a club that needs European football. that is all there is. if we abstain for whatever reason, in 10 years we will regret it. we will be a ghost of what we are now. we can not let our pride get in the way of the monetary aspect of this. Glasgow isn't the center of the universe. we don't have the population to just ignore the rest of the world and stick to our guns. I dont care what happens. if they strip us of titles we get back up and we win them back. dignity. does anyone remember that? if crooks broke the rules, we take our medicine, and in 10 years when we lift that trophy again and gain back what we lost. we remember who we are and where we come from. honestly, who benefits from these nonsensical stands? if a league doesn't want us anymore, if they do their best to fuck us over, what do we do? do we refuse to play their game? or do we fucking play and fucking win.

grow up.

this thread is ridiculous. There is nothing more harmful to rangers than populist ignorance. we are a club that needs European football. that is all there is. if we abstain for whatever reason, in 10 years we will regret it. we will be a ghost of what we are now. we can not let our pride get in the way of the monetary aspect of this. Glasgow isn't the center of the universe. we don't have the population to just ignore the rest of the world and stick to our guns. I dont care what happens. if they strip us of titles we get back up and we win them back. dignity. does anyone remember that? if crooks broke the rules, we take our medicine, and in 10 years when we lift that trophy again and gain back what we lost. we remember who we are and where we come from. honestly, who benefits from these nonsensical stands? if a league doesn't want us anymore, if they do their best to fuck us over, what do we do? do we refuse to play their game? or do we fucking play and fucking win.

grow up.

obsession.jpeg

grow up.

You are reeking.

grow up.

It's goat a rep as well ! :sherlock:

For those that voted no what exactly do you think we'd do instead?

start our own league! ra celic to their alleged homeland...all their putrid support with them...win win! glasgow cleansed! rangers start a scottish league!

Voted "yes after restructure" (would prefer abolishment/brand new entity to restructure - which I think is actually more likely). We're the premier team in Scotland and the quintessential British team - we have to be playing in the top tier once we've taken our licks, although I'm right behind the legal challenge to get them back (we can do both at the same time, no?)

grow up.

I think you mean (I do mass)