Harry forrester

PaulReid

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Previously thought he was ok, but nothing special until his goal at the weekend and his performance tonight. Both give me hope that there is a good footballer in there.

He never let his head go down in spite of not getting a start and tonight he got his rewards. He had a good game and a few more should see him get a contract.

Confidence is growing. Loved how he went looking for the ball and was willing to try something. Did a shift too with some good tracking back.

I hope this is the real Forrester we're seeing, because if it is we've got a player!

Got to say I had write him off the first time I seen him but tonight showed signs there is a player there . Passed the ball around well and another good finish . Would like to see him toughen up goes down a bit to easy . But impressed tonight hopefully with fitness and confidence he will only get better . 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

He's a cracking wee player,deserved MOTM tonight but somehow Halliday got it...

Agree, and didnt know why Halliday got it. Could only presume the sponsor tonight had a lisp and when asked for his MOTM replied... "Hally" :pipe:

He looks like what we've been looking for in midfield; someone to regularly take a shot. 

Early signs are good and I was also happy with O'Halloran and King, although their end product could be improved. 

It's not looking like Zelalem will get much more game time, but hopefully the competition will bring out the best in him too.

Absolutely delighted for Harry, seems very hungry to succeed here and great to see him getting a break now. Think he's better playing in that roaming midfield position as opposed to out wide, not sure he has the pace for it. With King, O'Halloran and Waghorn absent on Saturday, he's a big player for us. At times tonight he was the only one lifting us to the tempo needed to hurt Raith.