• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, RFCRobertson said:

Sorry but I love Barton ! 

:pipe:

IT CONTINUES!

Brilliant was just thinking this earlier of all people Scott Brown to question anyone this is the guy who everyone knows was rangers fan and had don't know if still does but a rangers tattoo. Scott brown needs to shut up he's met his match well Joey's way better but, did Brown really think no one was going to mention his childhood loyalties lol:mutley:

I guess I am the only one that things this is pish from both parties.

This is like that time we allowed Hibs to think they were our rivals.

We spend so much time as a support trying to one-up Scott Brown, why? He is fucking pish and he is finished. Building up all this banter between these two makes it look like we give a fuck. As has been said many times, Halliday had him bang to rights, that should be the end of it.

Now he is no different to that banger from Dundee, whose name I canna even mind, that tried to play the mind games before the Scottish up tie last year.

Barton was right the first time with his "not in my league comment" shoulda left it at that

2 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

I guess I am the only one that things this is pish from both parties.

This is like that time we allowed Hibs to think they were our rivals.

We spend so much time as a support trying to one-up Scott Brown, why? He is fucking pish and he is finished. Building up all this banter between these two makes it look like we give a fuck. As has been said many times, Halliday had him bang to rights, that should be the end of it.

Now he is no different to that banger from Dundee, whose name I canna even mind, that tried to play the mind games before the Scottish up tie last year.

Barton was right the first time with his "not in my league comment" shoulda left it at that

His name was Gary Harkings.

I think you are looking at this all wrong. As someone pointed out, the headline from the Celtic press conference is, yet again, all about the Rangers. 

They'll be fuming, and you don't make good decisions when your fuming.

9 hours ago, craigrfcc said:

The flawless execution on Brown's comeback reminded me of this timeless classic...

That is such an  awful attempt, I struggle to watch it tbh so pathetic. His copresenters are just 'da Fuck!'