Who needs enemies?

Miller time

5 minutes ago, Badger said:

VB is a fine forum, and run brilliantly in that regard. The guys there are passionate, proactive and dedicated in ways we simply are not. 

If RM does what VB does.... it becomes an imitation of VB..... another forum comes along and does what we do.

If you want that type of thing from you Rangers internet experience, and are happy to give out the info they want, VB is the forum for you.

The way we do things does carry risk of things like this happening from time to time.

Given the amount of intruders we get on here I think Admin do a remarkably good job, the reason why this has gone Viral is Craig Houston not the offending post, I bet he couldn't believe his luck when he saw it 

1 minute ago, Badger said:

Guests should be able to report content. You can also contact us via email, I dare say our facebook page also, although not sure how well monitored that is for messages - we do get a lot of spam.

Ah, I see. I get the annoyance then.

7 minutes ago, Badger said:

VB is a fine forum, and run brilliantly in that regard. The guys there are passionate, proactive and dedicated in ways we simply are not. 

If RM does what VB does.... it becomes an imitation of VB..... another forum comes along and does what we do.

If you want that type of thing from you Rangers internet experience, and are happy to give out the info they want, VB is the forum for you.

The way we do things does carry risk of things like this happening from time to time.

Hence why I said sadly more work for admin. I've no doubts that through sheer numbers on here it would be near impossible to police as they do on here. You guys do an excellent job certainly the best rangers forum out there. 

46 minutes ago, govanblue said:

In the interests of balance, I'm surprised that Craig Houston didn't report that while one or two RM members may have been making tasteless remarks or whatever it was about a disabled boy, at the same time over 100 RM Members were busy raising £2,485 in raffle ticket sales in our latest instalment of fundraising for another disabled boy.

I personally think that says much more in the grand scheme of things - but I don't write the news.

This, Houston, you self righteous prick.

I'm not one who takes the moral high ground but the people who made these comments need to give themselves a hard look. All their doing is creating an own-goal to the scum supporters who we all know participate in this forums. It's not witty and clever either.

It's easy to get sucked into the banter in here so maybe we all need to realise that this type of mocking needs reported to prevent a disabled kids family having to see it in the national press. The vile bastards in the press don't care a jot about increasing the publicity of these ill thought out comments, they thrive on negative Rangers reporting and the people in here that helped them by participating in these sick comments are the ones that should be getting our furore. 

There is a precedent http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/aberdeen-fan-who-called-young-7126961

5 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

I know him personally and have always had his back. Always knew him to b a good Bear that cares a lot for our club but sometimes went about it in the wrong way. I'm done with him now. I know the comments aren't great some of us made but it's just tongue in cheek. This could start a police investigation and some of our fans could get lifted for this and he knows that fine well. I'll never have anything to do with him again. 

There's no need for him to have done this

Been to several SOS gigs,never listened to the bullshit about him being a celtic fan because as I said it was bullshit always came across passionately about Rangers but he has burned his bridges now.

The comments were low everyone agrees but just get them removed FFS why grass on yer own.

Had a look on his Facebook you know what makes it worse all the filth sucking up is ring piece.

If the rozzers are looking in....

Have you found the Celtic fans who bottled two 10 year old Rangers supporting kids on 2 different occasions???

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Hi Taylor.

You had that cunt on the ropes the last i looked at it.

That's not me :lol:

I made like two comments saying we have fans that have become more than happy to demonize other fans for distasteful comments or songs they don't like just for the sake of pandering to Celtic fans.  Then of course you had the fucking white knights of struth banning me after saying " have you had a look around the internet? It is not crime to be a cunt" when replying to someone saying they should be outed and punished.

@Iandoc1975

I get why you want to delete the internet now :craphead: