Confusion Over Management Team's Future

spanther22

1 minute ago, Amato said:

hugh keevins‏ @shinjukushug

@GJS2010 Apparently he is out. Will not take team on Sunday. No matter what he says about not resigning. And they say the press distort!

Too many journos saying similar shit, safe to say it's not a hack and just a shambles on the part of the board

don't post shite from that cunt. 

From The Sun, quotes from MW

But a bewildered Warburton told SunSport: “What’s going on? This is scandalous, I’ve no idea what they’re talking about.

“I haven’t resigned. I’ve never resigned — I’ve no idea what they’re talking about.

“I was advised by an email to read an urgent letter. But, I tell you, I haven’t resigned.”

2 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Agents 

aye but to resign warburton and weir would need to personally resign, either written resignations handed in by them or their agents, so if they have done as such, and tried to back out of it, the club could just whip out the letters and say fuck you, but nothing other than our first statement and then warburtons rebuttal

2 minutes ago, Amato said:

hugh keevins‏ @shinjukushug

@GJS2010 Apparently he is out. Will not take team on Sunday. No matter what he says about not resigning. And they say the press distort!

Too many journos saying similar shit, safe to say it's not a hack and just a shambles on the part of the board

That's him calling MW a liar btw....... Not the board

But a bewildered Warburton told SunSport: “What’s going on? This is scandalous, I’ve no idea what they’re talking about.

“I haven’t resigned. I’ve never resigned — I’ve no idea what they’re talking about.

“I was advised by an email to read an urgent letter. But, I tell you, I haven’t resigned.”