Confusion Over Management Team's Future

spanther22

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If they take the club to court they're in the same bed as McCoist as far as I'm concerned.

Weir has royally fucked himself here..

They are worse IMO if they have asked through an agent to be let go then they can bolt asap I'd be up at the hall of fame board the now with tipex over that cunts name 

Just now, Inigo said:

I'd say so. In which case, I wouldn't jump to criticism of the Board on this occasion the way many have. I'd back them on this on the face of it.

I don't like it being played out in public like this, there's kinda faults on both sides but if Warburton and Weir wanted another job and it fell through and they've tried to snake us then I've no major problem playing it this way I suppose 

just a preference it could be done in house but on this instance it probably wouldn't have had the desired effect 

sometimes needs must 

6 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Anyone getting that "this will end up in court" feeling here?

Surely that can be easilly avoided though. Board just need to produce the three resignation letters to their friends in the media..

Somehow, I dont think that will happen soon.

Do we have any fuckin dignity left under this board?  :dunno:

30 minutes ago, CottonRunt said:

This is going to leave us wide open for legal action surely.

Intentions to resign are rarely looked upon favourably unless its because the employer is deemed to be treating the employer badly. 

In circumstances where an employee gives an intention to resign and negotiates on that basis, the employer is entitled to accept the resignation in the interests of the business. Of course, the notice period may need to be paid, but that's standard.

Where it will get murky is if the OFFER to resign and go away without compensation, arose specifically as an option put to the employer because the employer had provided an indication they were extremely unhappy with performance and would look at termination.