Confusion Over Management Team's Future

spanther22

Just now, Dan Deacon said:

What's this mean IMG-20170210-WA0032.thumb.jpg.fff11ddb69b6923b3c4544d43c724255.jpg

fuck sake are we repeating ourselves here?

warburton/weir wanted the Forest job. they told us they were leaving. Forest said lol naw your no getting it anymore. warburton/weir come to us saying naw we don't want to go anymore. club says tough fuck off you asked to leave so we're letting you leave. 

that's if it's true.

10 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

thats the crux. Did he threaten to resign? did he withdraw it? did we sack him anyway?

lets see.

He's a clever man, and knows how to spin a statement. He may well have threatened to resign but we've ended up telling him to bolt. So, technically he's right in denying resigning.

Just now, sandyinroyalblue said:

Maybe using the Forest job to make demands for next season and the club have called their bluff,whatever it is someone has made a monumental arse of this.

The forrest job fell through and they tried to back track , club came out on top for once , fuck the three of them.

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Billy Davies is apparently 2/1 to get the job.....

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Thats Billy Davies is in a 2 on 1. He loves a threesome does Billy.

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

By the looks of things they tried to mug the club , it backfired and they are gone with no club to go to and we don't pay them the rest of their contracts.

If true the club has played a master stroke here , fuck the three of them.

If that's what's happened then fair play to the board. Lose 3 high earners and pay no compensation.

A shame that Warburton is leaving in this fucking circus. Despite the results and current position he was only ever dignified. 

I'll take that back if he did walk in last Monday and say he was leaving. 

But, Warburton was a good guy who played a solid part in the ongoing effort to get us back to where we belong. Some of the days under him were gutting, but one of them was fucking ecstatic, if not the best. 

All the best to him and Davie in the future. 

Just now, cushynumber said:

mate i am not taking any line here. Just saying what I see.

I agree I'm just waiting to see how it all pans out I just thought it was strange how it changed. No matter what's happened we need an official from the club to contact a media outlet and let everyone know what's going on.

hugh keevins‏ @shinjukushug

@GJS2010 Apparently he is out. Will not take team on Sunday. No matter what he says about not resigning. And they say the press distort!

Too many journos saying similar shit, safe to say it's not a hack and just a shambles on the part of the board

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

The forrest job fell through and they tried to back track , club came out on top for once , fuck the three of them.

why would they speak to forest behind our backs (in this day and age not possible, someone at forest would have seen someone connected to them) then resign without a contract from forest

plus weir and warburton dont look like the type of guys to do this, they have more honour than that surely

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

why would they speak to forest behind our backs (in this day and age not possible, someone at forest would have seen someone connected to them) then resign without a contract from forest

plus weir and warburton dont look like the type of guys to do this, they have more honour than that surely

Agents